Comments on Profile Post by ResidentialPsycho

1. Elestrea
    Elestrea
    Hello, yes I am! Thank you for telling me!
    We've no problem so far, though. It's probably your ISP issue? Have you tried using VPN?
    Could you tell me what country you are and what is your ISP? Also, what browser are you using?
    Jul 26, 2019
  2. ResidentialPsycho
    ResidentialPsycho
    I'm not familiar with VPN. My ISP appears to be Manifold Services Inc.

I live in the US. I've tried accessing your site on FireFox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer on my laptop, but the site is blocked on all three. I even tried accessing it using Safari on my iPad, but that didn't work either.
    Jul 26, 2019
  3. Elestrea
    Elestrea
    I think it's your ISP problem, the rest of us are having no problem accessing the website. Have you tried accessing it using another connection? Mobile data or perhaps a public hotspot? If you still couldn't access it, you could also tried screenshoting the error and send it to me here, I'll try helping as much as I can!
    Jul 27, 2019
    ResidentialPsycho likes this.
  4. ResidentialPsycho
    ResidentialPsycho
    I tried using it on my POS cell phone, and it works! It's not ideal, but it'll help me get my fix until my ISP figures out what it's doing. Thank you so much!
    Jul 27, 2019
  5. Elestrea
    Elestrea
    Glad you found a workaround! Feel free to report anything else to me and thank you again for your feedback!
    Jul 28, 2019
    ResidentialPsycho likes this.