Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Ushiyama Tatsuma
    Really, and here i thought most users welcomed the relatively new feature with open arms! I myself usually don't check them all since it disrupts my immersion and line of thought.

Some individuals just go ahead and post a comment on each and every paragraph rather than the best and most impactful ones, that's when it becomes annoying to me personally! Imagine commenting on a "hmph", like bruh?...
    Sep 4, 2019
  2. akki
    akki
    Yeah those comments can be annoying but what I’m hating right now is that fact that the feature is so sensitive. If I touch the screen for too long the shitty thing pops up for me to add a comment. I’m not even trying to do that~ ☕️ヘ(°¬°)ノ
    Sep 4, 2019
  3. Ram5
    Ram5
    It actually helps if the reader found something questionable or want to remind translators or authors about something amiss.
    Sep 5, 2019
  4. akki
    akki
    True. But the ones I’ve mostly seen are fan reactions to a situation or semi sarcastic remarks. Not many helpful or interesting discussions going on in the novel I’m currently reading~ ☕️\(•~•)
    Sep 5, 2019
  5. Ram5
    Ram5
    Actually, you can read in your laptop or pc tho if you don't want to be bothered with it.
    Sep 5, 2019