Comments on Profile Post by iampsyx

1. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Wait...now that I think about it...isn't this similar to animal mating habits where the males fight and overpower females who try to struggle, only to "give up" at the end?
    Oct 2, 2019
    Osamaru and yuzuki like this.
  2. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    I have a similar concept for the mating habits of one (human-ish) race in a story, where during "mating season", the males band together to "hunt" a female then fight each other (tho most of them were already killed by the female) for the right to pass their genes once she's down. The females are much wilder, bloodthirsty and stronger than males and prefer to be alone.
    Oct 2, 2019
  3. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    The females don't have maternal instincts either, so when the baby pops out they get left behind and would have to take care of themselves literally right after being born. XD
    Oct 2, 2019
  4. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Luckily, they're shapeshifters who can easily slip into some poor creature's nest and be like a more vicious cuckoo chick who, aside from taking up precious resources, eat their "siblings" when the parents aren't looking.
    Oct 2, 2019
  5. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    I think I went off-topic, sorry. XD
    Oct 2, 2019
  6. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    The blackbelly archetype seems like a grown-up version of the bad boy one.
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  7. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Instead of overbearing CEOs and such, I prefer just straight up going for the villains instead tho; the ones with inner demons and redemption arcs look more interesting.
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  8. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    I mean, Laurent was very scary and intimidating in the first book, but the way he "melted" throughout the series was just exquisite. Going on a journey to dig into a character's deepest, darkest thoughts and take a peek of what's inside is very appealing!
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  9. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    The "sparkly perfect" or vanilla MLs, on the other hand, sadly never get a chance to reveal anything more than what they appear to be on the surface.
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  10. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    But, well...While waiting for their time to shine, I'll continue to hang out with my cruel and cold beauty ukes. XD
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  11. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    :blobaw: that story though!!! It sounds super exciting and spicy and I’d love to read it!!
    Oct 2, 2019
    iampsyx likes this.
  12. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    It's still a concept for now since...well, you know the kind of "writer" I am ahahhaha
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  13. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    But yeah, I'll let you know when there's something to read! XD
    Oct 2, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.