Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. Nyann
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri, OnceandFutureLurker and Kiss like this.
  2. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Tea!
    Oct 28, 2019
  3. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri and Anra7777 like this.
  4. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    or Matcha is a woman who makes NUF clones at a extreme level not to be confused with Ore Matcha-chan (the hidden Ore-Mocha)
    Oct 28, 2019
    orematcha, fuyuuri and Nyann like this.
  5. Sheri_Yui_Chan
    Sheri_Yui_Chan
    Matcha is a high-grade green tea ground into powdered form. The green tea powder is whisked into hot water, instead of steeped, to form a frothy drink. The meditative act of preparing, presenting, and sipping matcha is the backbone of the Japanese tea ceremony.
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri likes this.
  6. akki
    akki
    See that’s what I thought but then I was in a shop and I saw this box of tea which said green tea with matcha.
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri and Bad Storm like this.
  7. Sheri_Yui_Chan
    Sheri_Yui_Chan
    Akki-san ? green tea with matcha but matcha is green tea in powdered form right ? so confused (•ิ_•ิ)?
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri likes this.
  8. Nyann
    Nyann
    I guess there is powdered green tea and normal green tea together
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri likes this.
  9. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Matcha or macha (抹茶, Japanese: [mat.tɕa], English /ˈmætʃə/[1] or /ˈmɑːtʃə/[i]) is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves. It is special in two aspects of farming and processing: the green tea plants for matcha are shade-grown for three to four weeks before harvest, and the stems and veins are removed during processing.
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri likes this.
  10. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    During shaded growth, the plant Camellia sinensis produces more theanine and caffeine. The powdered form of matcha is consumed differently from tea leaves or tea bags, and is suspended in a liquid, typically water or milk.
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri likes this.
  11. akki
    akki
    Oct 28, 2019
    fuyuuri and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.