Comments on Profile Post by Kiss

1. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Oh lord, are you on a gender bender marathon?
    Look at my reading list and see if you like anything among the gender bender completed list.

All the novels I'm aware of are in there more or less.
    But if you want manga I've got a whole other list for that.
    Nov 12, 2019
    Ahmya and Kiss like this.
  2. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Oh! Try "Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de" manga. It's been getting translated again recently. Or try "Glass Shoes" or "Sekainohate de Aimashou".
    "Boku To Kanojo no XXX" manga's 8 extra after story chapters just got completely translated a few days ago. I don't think I need to tell you about "Boku Girl" though, right? lol
    These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
    Nov 12, 2019
  3. Kiss
    Kiss
    [nod nod]
    ...I'm reading "dexs-clairs-adventure" on Royal road~
    It's not a marathon, I just love too much gender bender~
    [look away]
    Nov 12, 2019
  4. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Oh, the MC can change gender at will?
    Have you read "Levelmaker" on this site yet?
    The MC can also change gender at will here, though he chooses to stay as a girl most of the time. He himself says that he's feeling like he's slowly becoming a woman at heart too, but doesn't care. So he might end up remaining a woman even after the end. But if there is romance, I'm sure it'll be yuri so that's my only regret.
    Nov 12, 2019
  5. Kiss
    Kiss
    ...I don't read it~
    [nod]
    I see it in dexs clairs adventure too, yuri time~
    [puzzled face]
    ...I'm like you, I prefer Male-to-female and with a Girl-Boy love~
    Nov 12, 2019
  6. Kiss
    Kiss
    ...~
    [sighs]
    That does not satisfy me, I would really like to be more focused on the gender bender and feelings / sensations with a love story with ~
    Nov 12, 2019
  7. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    IKR! I totally get you.
    Well, there are some great love stories I've read in hentais too. Did I tell you about it?
    Aji Pontarou is the name of one artist who made a lot of my favorite gender bender love stories.

My favorite of his oneshots is kinda like the Maou Sou novel on this site which I'm pretty sure you've read already...?
    Nov 12, 2019
  8. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    It's about a demon king who infiltrates the hero's party and then turns him into a girl to weaken him and rape him and make him suffer. But all he gets out of it is a slightly pissed off hero who is pouting because he did all that to her all of a sudden.
    Nov 12, 2019
    Ahmya likes this.
  9. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    The demon king was the only one who stuck with him while the rest of his party left so he loves him very much, and he also unwillingly became a hero. So she'd rather follow the demon king around cause he's the only friend she's got.
    The demon king falls in love with her too, he forgets about world domination and decides to disappear with the hero and they bear a child!
    Nov 12, 2019
    Ahmya likes this.
  10. Kiss
    Kiss
    Nov 12, 2019
  11. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Yea, I know.
    If you don't wanna read a hentai, that's fine with me.
    I'm just saying that it was good as a lovestory, regardless of all the smut.
    Nov 12, 2019
  12. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Oh! There is also one where a nerd suddenly turns into a girl and the delinquent who used to bother him starts getting flustered and embarrassed. That was a cute story too. I really like Aji Pontaro's works. Not as a fap material, but as lovestories! I really wish he wrote something other than hentai though, and something longer than one chapter.
    Nov 12, 2019
  13. Kiss
    Kiss
    ...It's not like I don't love smut~
    [nod]
    ...But read it in a story no in a pic is a totaly a better way~
    Nov 12, 2019
  14. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    ...I did say those are mangas. So yea, they're basically pics, right?
    Nov 12, 2019
  15. Kiss
    Kiss
    [tilts head]
    ...What is the name, please ?~

[nod]
    ...My life actually is so empty, and I'm sick now~
    Nov 12, 2019