3. Kiss
    Kiss
    ...Cousin is mean !~
    [run away'n'cry]
    Dec 3, 2019
  4. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Quoting DemDem:
    “I got a notification from this morning that Spawn 1 liked my comment when I stood up for myself. I still think it’s sad that out of all the people I called for help, you’re the only one who actually tried to help me. At least flower person and Kalto person succeeded in helping... and pickle person stood up for me (sort of) in a later post...”

*angry hamster holding grudge for DemDem’s sake*
    Dec 3, 2019
  5. Kiss
    Kiss
    [(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻]
    ...As if there was only DemDem that was not going well here !~
    You can not help others when you're not in better shape !~
    I can give happiness to everyone at the request, but chasing after to do it, it is impossible for me !~
    [hurt'n'leave]
    Dec 3, 2019
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Didn't get a alert, I was mentioned? o_|
    Dec 3, 2019
  7. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    You were mentioned, but not tagged. It was on Psyxy (iampsyx)’s profile.

Kira, he tagged you, but you never showed up or checked in on him later. You’ve also been actively ignoring him for weeks. Is it wrong for me to be mad on behalf of a friend?
    Dec 3, 2019
  8. Kiss
    Kiss
    ... If DemDem could be helped, that's the main thing, but blaming others for not having it (or not possibility), doing it is not a good way to go! ~
    [continue leave]
    Dec 3, 2019
  9. Kiss
    Kiss
    ... I absolutely do not ignore anyone, I'm mass ping all the time so the topics I ignore automatically, but anyone posting on my profile has an answer, no? ~
    Dec 3, 2019
  10. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Can't see their profile o7
    Dec 3, 2019
  11. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Oh... well, basically the gist was that I was wondering whether Psyxy was back, DemDem was commenting that she’d liked one of his comments just that morning. Psyxy commented, and a reunion ensued. Except for the one part I quoted, I don’t think you were mentioned, pickle.
    Dec 3, 2019
    Archaic pickle likes this.