Comments on Profile Post by Crau

1. The Everdistant Utopia
    The Everdistant Utopia
    Ah, it's good to see you around again~
    Hope you're doing well, and not stressing yourself with work too!
    Happy holidays and best of luck and hugs for you too! >.<
    Dec 7, 2019
    Crau and Naraku like this.
  2. Crau
    Crau
    Stress? I don't know what you are talking about, I have reached the beyond since long ago.
    Dec 7, 2019
  3. Crau
    Crau
    The art of workaholism has no limits Utopia.
    Dec 7, 2019
  4. The Everdistant Utopia
    The Everdistant Utopia
    I feel like I've been slowly getting used to such arts, but I'm far from a master of workaholism! Mostly because I've yet to discover the means to avoid burnouts.

Either way, the bottom line is that I'm happy you're well and hope you stay well~
    Dec 7, 2019
    Crau likes this.
  5. Crau
    Crau
    Well you never get to avoid them~ it's just that after some time you'll get used to it..so used that i wont matter anymore...

Anyways I'm happy that you seem alive and kicking~ really dont stress too much with work~ if it get too hard you shhould ask for help, after all no work is more important than your health Utopia
    Dec 7, 2019
  6. The Everdistant Utopia
    The Everdistant Utopia
    Roger that! I'll make sure to keep my health as top priority!
    After all, I don't want to worry anyone (though I often do, unfortunately) just for the sake of working myself too much...
    Dec 7, 2019
  7. Crau
    Crau
    Just letting you know but if you die from overwork im going to let you suffer in purgatory for a million years...
    Dec 7, 2019
  8. The Everdistant Utopia
    The Everdistant Utopia
    .... Duly noted. Not overworking myself.
    Dec 7, 2019
  9. Crau
    Crau
    Dont understimate the power of a middle aged mother Utopia~

But really, you should take breaks when you are tired I have experienced the feeling of working for more than 60 hours without sleeping and It doesnt feels good...believe me
    Well right now I'm like super lazy compared to those days tho
    Dec 7, 2019
  10. The Everdistant Utopia
    The Everdistant Utopia
    Well, I've taken a break the past few days. Although I wasn't that bad, I feel quite relieved to be finally resting for a moment. And have been working on getting a proper sleep schedule over the past months, since the way I was before didn't really did well for my health.

But that's mostly in the past~ I feel much better and a bit lazier now~
    Though I wished I kept the same motivation levels as I had before...
    Dec 7, 2019
  11. Crau
    Crau
    Thats good~ In my case I keep working like always but my schedule isnt as thigh as before, I actually have time to spend with my daughter, to talk with friend and even to play games from time to time~ I'm really happy right now~
    Dec 7, 2019
  12. The Everdistant Utopia
    The Everdistant Utopia
    I'm happy to hear that~
    Hope you have lots of fun in your free time, you deserve it!
    Dec 7, 2019
    Crau likes this.