Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Eeh you do? The reviews really didn't go easy on this one.... I kinda thought about watching it cause the mains are actors I liked in previous dramas but then didn't either cause of the reviews xD
    Jan 12, 2020
  2. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Have you seen Strong Woman Do Bong Soon? It's one of my favourites ^w^
    Jan 12, 2020
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I wouldn't watch Strong Woman even if I am paid. Female lead must have more money than the male lead or I am not interested.
    I also find the male lead's face very punchable
    Jan 12, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    He is Park Hyun Shik right?
    Jan 12, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  5. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Lolol that excludes a major part of all the dramas for you then xD and yeah, that's him. I oftentimes found his face kinda odd but in this drama, it's reeeaaaally nice imo, for whatever reason xD
    Jan 12, 2020
  6. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    And it does kinda suck that he's got more money and stuff but well... not that I'm saying I like it but the plot wouldn't have happened if she had been financially well off.
    Anyway, I just wanna say it's like you're gorging on dog food once they finally get together XD
    Jan 12, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I Need Romance 3
    Watch that and you will see why I have gotten very picky.
    I want my female leads to be pretty darn attractive.
    Girls can watch for the super rich/super handsome/ super smart male leads but I can't
    Jan 12, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  8. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Oh I've seen that one :D it's been a while so I don't remember everything but I do recall that she's quite successful and stuff...

I can probably tolerate that better than you but it does seem kinda ridiculous at times. It's a bit strange when the leads are so different that they can't interact equally and can't have that friendship part of a relationship...
    Jan 12, 2020
  9. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Btw have you seen Just Between Lovers?
    Jan 12, 2020
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I wanted to watch that but read some reviews about it being a melodrama. I avoid those like the plague
    Jan 13, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  11. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I guess it is, yeah. However, it's also one of the most wholesome dramas I've ever seen. The characters do struggle quite a bit, and it's certainly not all fluffy and good. But imo, what makes this drama so nice is that they show everyone's life and difficulties more closely, which transforms them from bitches/villains/idiots into loveable imperfect characters.
    Jan 13, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  12. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I will give it a try.
    How many episodes?
    I recommend Temperature of Love.

Actual romance instead of "trying to romance" or having a kiss or staring match at the final episode
    Jan 13, 2020
    Loni4ever likes this.
  13. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    It's 16 episodes, each 70 minutes~

I think I'll ask you later how you found Abyss and then try the one you liked more :D
    Jan 13, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.