1. A5G_Reaper
    A5G_Reaper
    Yay? About damn time
    Feb 3, 2020
    Lovely likes this.
  2. Westeller
    Westeller
    Fantastic. And kind of weird.

I just read the ending, and had no idea there was still an epilogue to go. That said, I was completely satisfied with how it ended. So it's a bit strange that there'll be an epilogue.
    Feb 7, 2020
  3. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Sounds like he's planning to write a bit more resolution to the side characters and Zorian's life.
    Feb 7, 2020
  4. Westeller
    Westeller
    Sounds tough. The story has a fairly large cast, all said, and doing them all justice might be difficult. One of the reasons I really liked the note it ended on is that it *didn't* try to wrap everything up in a pretty bow.
    Feb 7, 2020
  5. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    He said it was going to be a long one, so he might be going to try to hit the important notes.
    Feb 7, 2020
  6. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Looks like the author is going for setting up a potential sequel as opposed to resolving all plot threads
    Feb 12, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  7. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    So yes MoL has officially ended
    Feb 12, 2020
    Westeller likes this.
  8. Westeller
    Westeller
    Eh. The afterword said a sequel maaaaaaaay happen, but not any time soon, and that if it did, it'd be more of an extended epilogue with slice of life deptictions of everyday life for the characters post-story. Meaning not really a sequel at all.

Anyway, I liked it. I still think it could have ended fine on the last chapter, without need for the epilogue, but I do kind of like the epilogue anyway.
    Feb 12, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Arcturus like this.
  9. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    Well while not necessarily directed directly toward a sequel about Zorian/Zach, I do think it definitely was directed more toward developing other events in the world for the future. In other words, I could certainly see stories that aren't necessarily sequels to MoL but are influenced by its events and explore the world further.
    Feb 12, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Westeller like this.