Comments on Profile Post by Loni4ever

1. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Little tip: if your leash has a loop at the beginning (instead of a plastic grip or whatever) you can kinda put the wrap on backwards, and basically get a free hand... if your dog dont pull too much
    Feb 24, 2020
    imK and Loni4ever like this.
  2. Loni4ever
    Feb 24, 2020
    imK and Tilgarial like this.
  3. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *nods* yepp xD
    Modern day solutions, to make modern day problems
    Feb 24, 2020
    Loni4ever and imK like this.
  4. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Someone did some research into that running vs walking in rain...and it turns out that there is no difference. I guess running does reduce the being wet in the rain feeling?
    Feb 24, 2020
    Tilgarial and imK like this.
  5. Femme Fatale
  6. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Running lets you feel like you are doing something against the problem, walking lets you relax
    (<- supporter of the 'if it rains, I'll just get wet' side of things)
    Feb 24, 2020
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  7. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    *nods* something like that, yeah
    Though, i'm sure other types of leashes have their own tricks; that's simply the one I'm used to and thus I know those tricks xD
    Feb 24, 2020
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  8. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I love rain in all its forms... So many neat childhood memories associated with rain and water perhaps? So I'm a bonafide pluviophile.
    Feb 24, 2020
    Loni4ever and Tilgarial like this.
  9. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Feb 24, 2020
  10. Tilgarial
    Tilgarial
    Hahaha~
    Yeah, walking through the rain and getting wet certainly has a bit of a cathartic feel to it~
    Feb 24, 2020
    Loni4ever and Femme Fatale like this.
  11. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    @Femme Fatale I was running because I was catching up to my umbrella that was being blown away xD and it's a shiba owo

@Tilgarial yup lol, it's kinda hard to describe but cathartic is definitely one of the options xD
    Feb 24, 2020
    Tilgarial and Femme Fatale like this.
  12. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Eep! My youngest daughter wants a shiba! >_> But I'm like...when you get your own place and pick up your dog door's you can have a shiba. ^.^ Do they make good pets?
    Feb 24, 2020
  13. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Dunno, kinda doubtful... I think shibas are known for being not that easy to train and stuff. They're very loyal though :D also, they're cuuute (≧∀≦)
    Feb 24, 2020
    Femme Fatale and Tilgarial like this.