Comments on Profile Post by Osamaru

1. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    I'm really glad I'm not working at a pharmacy anymore.
    Mar 13, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  2. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Heard there was a 3 hour line for toilet paper at BJ's
    Mar 14, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    We ran out of TP when the Doors opened.
    Mar 14, 2020
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  4. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    @UnGrave It'd not be so bad If we weren't understaffed. I think I counted 5 Perscriptions today, because I spent the rest of the shift just on the phone or at the Register.

I've not even done Shelf Maintenance in a Week and our Return to Stock basket is a mess.
    Mar 14, 2020
    UnGrave likes this.
  5. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    Not the RTS basket! I feel a bit bad since I just ignored that thing for as long as possible even when we weren't busy.
    Mar 14, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  6. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Pfffft, I wish I could, but it annoys the crap out of me every time i have to search through the blasted thing to find something not on the shelf.
    Mar 14, 2020
    UnGrave likes this.
  7. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    "Looks like *** is on backorder boss" I would say, and then everyone would praise me later in the day when I miraculously scrounged out 3 pills of whatever drug we ran out of from the RTS pile. Good times, glad no one caught on.
    Mar 14, 2020
  8. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Problem is, We've not done Shelf Maintenance in 2 weeks because of said understaffing and Corona scare (no time).
    So we barely know what our actual On Hand levels are. XD So the first thing we have to do if its not on the shelf is check rts....orz....

About to ask just to let me do Maintenance for an entire shift and knock it all out at once.
    Mar 14, 2020
    UnGrave likes this.
  9. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    I've always been envious of that overstaffed pharmacy down the street that always had like 5 assistants on standby somehow.
    Mar 14, 2020
  10. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    We just hired 2 more, but will still be a few weeks before they get a hang of things,
    Mar 14, 2020
    UnGrave likes this.
  11. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    Oh no, I pity them having to train up in a rush season.
    Mar 14, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  12. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Trial by fire
    Mar 14, 2020
    Osamaru and UnGrave like this.
  13. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    The best kind of Trial.
    Mar 14, 2020
    UnGrave likes this.