Comments on Profile Post by pocketbear

1. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    Fuck
    Mar 17, 2020
    leegood and otaku31 like this.
  2. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Have you made any wedding preparations and did you lose a lot of money bcuz of them?
    Mar 17, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.
  3. otaku31
    otaku31
    *pat pat* I want to say "This too shall pass", but I figure it'll just be empty platitude. Hang on and stay safe!
    Mar 17, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.
  4. akki
    akki
    *pat pat* Hope it works out. Hail Hydrate!
    Mar 17, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.
  5. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    @Papercut we don't know if we will be able to shift everyone forward and keep all the money almost the same. Food and dj is good but everything else idk yet, it's a day by day thing. I'm pissed cuz I wanted it to be done with cuz it's fucking stressful and I hate it so much at this point why isn't it done T_T
    Mar 17, 2020
  6. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    How’s it now??
    Sep 23, 2020
  7. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    I got married in a backyard ceremony of four people to get the legal paperwork and everything... Still thinking of doing a big ceremony party but honestly it's 50/50 if it'll ever happen. Kinda bummed. My husband is still gainfully employed and I was able to quit my shit job, so that's good. I'm stressed but life is a bit better, take it one day at a time.
    Sep 23, 2020
    Lonelycity likes this.
  8. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    You know what??? Forget the ceremony and when everything cools down.... aka the pandemic and all. Use the money for better purposes like a nice vacation for the two of you. This pandemic changed a lot of stuff.... quite a few of my friends got married recently. All did it just like you. Small backyard marriages in the presence of close families only. Kek.
    Sep 24, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.
  9. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Also congrats!!!! You should have definitely set up a status change HahahHaa
    How’s matrimony treating you pocketbear?? Do you feel more mature???? Hahahahahaah
    The idea of seeing my friends married still shocks me n idk why.....
    Sep 24, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.
  10. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    The problem is we've already paid a lot of deposits and are afraid if we back out we won't get them back hence constant postponing. In the end it's all about the money! Haha
    Sep 24, 2020
    Lonelycity likes this.
  11. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    And thank you for your congratulations. It doesn't feel much different at all but we were already living together and acted like an old married couple. The only difference is I get health care from my husband now instead of employment so yay. I look younger than I am, like people peg me for 21 (I'm 27) so when I have my ring in people get shocked like wtf and it's funny.
    Sep 24, 2020
    Lonelycity likes this.
  12. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Daaaaamn, your happiness is contagious!! seeing you this blissful is nice.... like an old married couple huh. It’s great but hey add some spice from time to time hehehe
    And your guy sure is lucky to have you~~
    Sends you all of my best regards and wishes :)
    Sep 24, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.
  13. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Already paid huh..... then once it’s all over, make it a memorable event~~
    Sep 24, 2020
    pocketbear likes this.