25th bamm likes this.
  2. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    For Crunchyroll
    Apr 5, 2020
  3. mir
    mir
    ohmygodithasananimenow!?!?! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Time to force my brother to watch it. He refuses to read anything. But now I can make him watch it \o/
    Apr 5, 2020
    25th bamm likes this.
  4. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    Yes!!!! let him join the cul- group!
    Apr 5, 2020
    mir likes this.
  5. mir
    mir
    We watched it \o he promised to keep watching as it comes out but says he doesn't like it so far. For me I was just too excited seeing it actually animated, since I never imagined it could happen before it did. How did you like it?
    Apr 9, 2020
    25th bamm likes this.
  6. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    I thought it was so cool! I was freaking out and loved it. I actually like the character's voices. I was a bit worried I wouldn't. I really liked the animation. It was so well done. Also the music. I really appreciate the effort they put into the music. For me, I was really really happy! <3
    Apr 9, 2020
  7. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    I didn't like how they didn't explain a couple of things. For example, Yuri showed up out of nowhere and basically throw a pocket at Bam with little to no explanation. If I was a first-time viewer I would be a little confused. A lot of stuff can be picked up with context but it didn't seem like it would be that hard to explain a little more and slow down the pace.
    Apr 9, 2020
    mir likes this.
  8. mir
    mir
    Yeah, agreed about more explanation would be better. I really liked the voices too~, except I imagined rak's voice more gravelly, and the navigators voice was hard on the ears whenever he yelled (which was alot)
    Apr 9, 2020
    25th bamm likes this.
  9. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    I agree about the navigator’s voice. Is it just me, or did it seem like everyone was older in the anime?
    Apr 9, 2020