Comments on Profile Post by Raneday

1. Tony
    Tony
    @Raneday haha I'm too busy to be bored these days and I picked up a new addiction lately...
    Apr 9, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  2. Raneday
    Raneday
    Nani!?

You need to be bored from time to time!

You'll become a normie if you're not!!!!
    Apr 10, 2020
    AMissingLinguist, mir and HNCKrstl like this.
  3. Raneday
    Raneday
    What's that new addiction?
    Apr 10, 2020
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  4. Tony
    Tony
    I am normal though!?

and lately, I've been interested and addicted to investing in stocks. I have also been visiting stocks subreddits and just lurking lol
    Apr 11, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and mir like this.
  5. Raneday
    Raneday
    Tony take care in investing okay?
    Apr 11, 2020
  6. Raneday
    Raneday
    btw Tony just off topic do you know some easy to understand SEO tweaking tutorials?
    Apr 11, 2020
  7. Tony
    Tony
    @Raneday Of course! I'm not crazy lol. I'm only playing with what I'm okay with losing. It's a good learning experience either way for me!
    Apr 11, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Raneday like this.
  8. Tony
    Tony
    @Raneday SEO? What are you trying to do? Improve rankings on a site you own?

It's been awhile since I've read SEO tutorials so I can't really recommend anything.
    Apr 11, 2020
  9. Raneday
    Raneday
    We're planning to open a business in the near future. So yeah I would prolly make a website for it. That's why I need to learn how to tweak its SEO to get some traffics with it XD XD. Already doing that in FB though it's still in the initial stage.
    Apr 11, 2020
    Tony likes this.
  10. Tony
    Tony
    Good luck with your business!!!

It's been awhile since I've done SEO but back then it was all about building links. I dunno how it is now to be honest so I can't really help you much. Be careful of scams and stuff though!

Traffic is expensive. SEO would be your best bet or try to come up with something viral.
    Apr 11, 2020
    Raneday likes this.
  11. Raneday
    Raneday
    Well how did you promote NUF? Aside from shameless advertising? Already doing that XD XD
    Apr 11, 2020
  12. Tony
    Tony
    You mean NU? NUF was promoted through NU so I didn't do anything.

As for NU, I posted a link on reddit and another on the animesuki forums. I got lucky and it went viral basically.
    Apr 12, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  13. Tony
    Tony
    But I know the struggles of promoting my previous sites before NU through SEO (backlinks and just optimizing the site). It's tough. I was able to do it but you have to keep working on it.

I haven't done any SEO really since NU though so it's been 4+ years. Even if you ask me "how", I really dunno.
    Apr 12, 2020
  14. Raneday
    Raneday
    I'm having problems with backlinking... I could optimize the site but backlinking...
    Apr 12, 2020
  15. Tony
    Tony
    Backlinking is more important. Also, not all backlinks are weighted the same. It's better to get backlinks in the same/similar niche as your site.

...but it's been awhile since I've done SEO so who knows. I hope it works out for you though!
    Apr 13, 2020
    Raneday likes this.
  16. mir
    mir
    @Tony I'm interested in learning to invest in stocks too. If you have any time, could you send me link(s) to the websites you've found to be useful for you?

Everyone I try to learn something new through googling, there's alot of stuff to wade through first that I'm not sure if I should trust. Getting a link from someone trustworthy would let me partly skip that step.
    Apr 19, 2020
  17. mir
    mir
    In return I'll spam you more?

Also, don't forget the "or GB" deadline.
    Apr 19, 2020
  18. Tony
    Tony
    Apr 21, 2020
    mir likes this.
  19. Tony
    Tony
    I'm using Robinhood for my trades. It's really newbie friendly.

Anyways, I'm the type who likes to just get right into it and learn from my mistakes. That's what I'm currently doing. I've started investing already.
    Apr 21, 2020
    mir likes this.
  20. mir
    mir
    Apr 22, 2020
  21. Tony
    Tony
    np but I'm just a newbie like you! You shouldn't follow in a newbie's steps!
    Apr 23, 2020
    mir likes this.
  22. mir
    mir
    Don't worry, I'm thinking about each step I take \o. For example, I decided Robinhood isn't for me, but it gave me a great starting point, and links to what looks like good comprehensive material for newbs. (Though I haven't read through it yet, because of sleep problems, my brain has been too dead to absorb it)
    Apr 24, 2020