>.>
    I'm bored.....
    Anything going on...?
    *flop down in boredom*
    May 4, 2020
  3. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Nope, my life has become pretty empty at the moment~
    I’ve been doing push ups and squats along with studying Japanese cause I have the time. Recently, I’ve adding jogging to it cause the weather has gotten a bit warmer too.
    May 4, 2020
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Other than that, translating and writing. I’ve also taken to drawing a picture every night too.
    May 4, 2020
  5. Effugium
    Effugium
    Play a game skullie u.u
    May 4, 2020
  6. Skullie
    Skullie
    e.e
    @Gandire Alea that seems like a lot of things. all i've been doing is sleeping, reading, playing games and watching yt >.<

@Effugium i've been playing minecraft and terraria, i cleared half a desert in a server (was told to not do the other half), gain more than 100 blocks of emeralds, play a modded server, make an iron and glass tree house and play gacha......
    May 4, 2020
  7. Skullie
    Skullie
    then i go and play terraria where i suck so much that i decide to watch yt of terraria instead......
    pretty much bored of games.....

(message more than 420 words so i had to put it here)
    May 4, 2020
  8. Effugium
    Effugium
    Then play other types of games u.u
    May 4, 2020
  9. Skullie
    Skullie
    Slay the spire (might play this soon if i get too bored), WWZ, CSGO, DBD, Skyrim (I will actually spend more than 15 hours to play this if i do), GtaV and warframe are my games.....
    May 4, 2020
  10. Effugium
    Effugium
    U still play dbd? I hesrd from hammy that u didn't like it? Ehh or maybe that u sucked at it?
    May 4, 2020
  11. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Not like I don't have time for all of it. I'm home all day
    May 4, 2020
  12. Skullie
    Skullie
    I have it, tho i don't really play it if i don't have someone to play with @Effugium
    Mostly, i hide tho. I dunno how to escape.

@Gandire Alea ehh.....I should probably stop being lazy then.....
    May 4, 2020
  13. Effugium
    Effugium
    Haha, is the game scary?
    May 4, 2020
  14. Skullie
    Skullie
    4 players getting chased through a map by a killer player. the 4 players need to fix things to power the door and open the door to escape.
    >.<
    It's not scary tbh but i'm a scared lil bish
    XD
    May 4, 2020
  15. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    @Skullie, I’m probaby doing these hobbies cause I’ve more or less lost interest in video games
    May 4, 2020
  16. Skullie
    Skullie
    I usually don't play games unless i have people to play with me so i kinda understand >.<
    May 4, 2020
  17. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    If it were a vr rpg, I’d probably become interested though
    May 4, 2020
  18. Skullie
    Skullie
    I have bad luck with setting things up, especially VR so I dunno. I do play VRChat once in a while tho
    May 4, 2020