Comments on Profile Post by Deleted member 155674

1. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    So you see, I watched a movie called Ip Man, and I kind of liked it
    It tells the story of a chinese martial artist who lived before and after the war between Japan and China
    It was a drama movie, which I usually don't like to watch, but I got lured by the action because of a trailer I saw on YT, the guy turned out to be the master of Bruce Lee
    May 22, 2020
    blues86 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Now, you might ask why I am telling you this, well, you see, while watching it I remembered that thread you made, this one:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/china-cultural-protectionism.104876/
    I say they do have the right to be protective of their martial arts mate Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)
    Btw, if you didn't watch the movie and you like action filled movies, I suggest to give it a try
    May 22, 2020
  3. blues86
    blues86
    oh I also watched the movie a long long time ago~ good action drama *thumbs up*
    May 22, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. DocB
    DocB
    It is a good film, but is just that a film.
    One of earliest person asking for mma tournaments as actually bruce lee. As a place to test martial arts against each other with resisting opponent instead of coreographed fights that were fights between same martial art.
    May 22, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. DocB
    DocB
    My point on that thread was that china is taking that protectionism way to far. How far you ask!
    This was a tie
    https://youtu.be/EuusqWtgak0
    May 22, 2020
  6. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Certainly, that wasn't a draw, the chinese 'master' falls too easy, but rather than the match, that white wearing referee is too meddling, there was no proper fight in any of the rounds because of him, the moment they clash, he would jump in... good tactic (ὸ⍸ό)✧
    May 22, 2020
    DocB likes this.