Comments on Profile Post by Princess Sun

1. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    Like bruh it's literally a picture of characters from classic animes like Goku, Naruto, natsu, gon, Luffy etc... I just said the comment above since I saw saitama in the middle I was just commenting my observation and the admin literally replied that I stop the negative comments like wtf??? Where's the negative there??
    Jul 8, 2020
  2. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    I of course said what I said here the admin replied but because my WiFi is crappy it errored and when I got it back on I can't even search the group now. I tried going to activity log and I can't even press my comment. So I think I got kicked out what a fcking petty group such injustice.
    Jul 8, 2020
  3. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    And of course I rant here I treat this forum status like Twitter xD. Btw this happened in Facebook I'm tempted to message the admin. Should I do it??
    Jul 8, 2020
    Arie Sun likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    If you want sure but I think that you should forget about it, you see while your opinion was right but for some weebs and fans that can be perceived as you saying that OPM isn't as good as the rest and doesn't deserve to be there with them
    Jul 8, 2020
    Princess Sun likes this.
  5. Arie Sun
    Arie Sun
    *pat pat* go for it!
    Jul 8, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    @Arie Sun I fcking did message. I'm so pissed because of the injustice it was so petty wtf I was one of the members when it was just 100+ members. I joined because I like the group name made me laugh.
    Jul 8, 2020
  7. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    Like wtf I'm just commenting about the age gap I didn't say any other thing. Actually what I had in mind was erase saitama since it ruins classic theme since OPM isn't as old as the others but I didn't go with that comment. Just the mentioned comment above where the hell is the negative????
    Jul 8, 2020
  8. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    I think I got kicked out of 2 groups since apparently the admin of the group where I commented is also a member
    Jul 8, 2020
  9. Princess Sun
    Princess Sun
    (I dunno if he/she is also admin there) of a group I joined (I was pretty opinionated in that group (by that I mean I'm a Savage at correcting ignorant people with facts and whatnot basically just destroy them) but if that is the reason I'm kicked out of the first group then wtf they are so PETTY!! I wanna rage. :)
    Jul 8, 2020
  10. pass1478
    pass1478
    Don't worry, unlike twitter, you can rant all you want here without other other people shoving their opinions down your throat. With that said, your opinions are wrong. jk.
    Jul 8, 2020