Comments on Profile Post by nevelvir

1. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    places a grill here and throws on a @Ginko Biloba and some lemon slices
    Oct 20, 2020
    nevelvir likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    You know that you are included when you say everything, right?
    Oct 20, 2020
    nevelvir likes this.
  3. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    Guys....you know there are two fishes here.....we also have my kinsmen @moneng85 so why do you always try to cook me......look moneng is gold don't they seem more delicious???
    Oct 20, 2020
    nevelvir and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  4. nevelvir
    nevelvir
    Oct 20, 2020
  5. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    Oct 20, 2020
  6. moneng85
    moneng85
    @Ginko Biloba no no no, wouldnt a fish with legs be more meaty and unique?
    Oct 20, 2020
  7. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    @moneng85 but look I got legs....it's hard to grow legs if I get eaten then there is a chance that a fish like me will appear again. And I have high levels of toxins in my body that caused my mutation and it can poison people!!!
    Aren't you a lot healthier? Look you can do a headstand all the time with out even having arms, that is proof that you are a lot healthier than me!!!
    Oct 20, 2020
    moneng85 likes this.
  8. moneng85
    moneng85
    @Ginko Biloba Excuse me its called mustache-stand OK? I trained years to master that move.
    Isn't someone who can exercise on both land and sea healthier? I bet your whole body taste better with a decent exercise rather than my mustache-only exercise
    Oct 20, 2020
    Ginko Biloba likes this.
  9. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    @moneng85 What tastes the best is food that you can only eat in few amounts, so yeah...your moustache looks good...in fact it would be the best!!!
    Oct 20, 2020
  10. moneng85
    moneng85
    Oct 20, 2020
  11. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    *pushes @moneng85 who can only do a moustache stand and runs using the top speed that my legs can take*
    Sorry bro! I gotta carry my christmas tree I can't take you....I promise I won't forget you and your sacrifice *insert fake_sobs.jpg here*
    Oct 20, 2020