Comments on Profile Post by CDLevit

1. LivingCorpse
    LivingCorpse
    Why Loli...? Loli is JUSTICE, how dare you...
    Nov 10, 2015
  2. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I've posted somewhere on the forum, indirectly, why. Now, another answer, cause every dumb kid who looks and act cute is called loli.
    Nov 10, 2015
  3. LivingCorpse
    LivingCorpse
    You foolish mortal who doesn't know the greatness of Loli I'l give you this chant from Underworld to enlighten you...
    YES LOLITA! NO TOUCH!
    ...we are done here men... let's go!
    Nov 10, 2015
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    So, you want to touch a lolita? Ok... But I still think that's weird.. But if those are your tastes, what can I say? I'm tired of this..
    Nov 10, 2015
  5. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Let me tell you: Loli are girl with age 14 (or was it 12) and below (or have a body that look like a girl around 10-14 years old even when they are older), that are cute/look cute, they doesn't have to be dumb and some loli that I know are smart. But, yeah~ I also don't really like dumb loli.
    Nov 10, 2015
    LivingCorpse likes this.
  6. Animester
    Animester
    Why harem????...nooo...
    Nov 10, 2015
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    So, the aspect of the body is the main criteria, no? Grandma lolita, right.,. In the end, the notion is personal, but principles are universal: age matters.
    Nov 10, 2015
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Because the writers mistake harem for love. Until now I coudn't find a novel that could explain or show or describe the diffrence. They throw some concrpts and that's it, here's the story.
    Nov 10, 2015
  9. canaria23
    canaria23
    is the Eternal Loli from Hero Union BBS not up to your age criteria?
    Nov 10, 2015
  10. Animester
    Animester
    I do hate JP novel harem though...
    Nov 10, 2015
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I don't know Hero Union BBS. I just can't stand that particular representation of the loli concept: everything seems to revolve around the age of the body
    Nov 10, 2015
    canaria23 likes this.