Comments on Profile Post by applebeans

1. applebeans
    applebeans
    So li jin comes as surprise bc I'm not turned off. Even rly taken w normal lifestyle & husband/husband relationship.
    I knew I just can't get into it some strong male/male, feels dry for me (can't feel the chemistry) or smth like reborn only to love you again/wife is first where...
    Nov 20, 2020
    Nagisa11 likes this.
  2. applebeans
    applebeans
    IDK! the 'wife' feels too feminine for me! they don't really do things on their own or they kinda have to depend on their 'husbands' to have meaning in society/story....
    Nov 20, 2020
    Nagisa11 likes this.
  3. applebeans
    applebeans
    Anyway, it's not as easy to find as the mainstream cute baby and his daddy novels but there are some unconventional and daring BLs~
    Nov 20, 2020
    Nagisa11 likes this.
  4. Nagisa11
    Nagisa11
    I’m sorry didn’t know since I’m barely on the forums. Hell this account is new since I kept forgetting my emails and passwords.

Omg. I think I’ve read my love rivals child. Lmao was it an ABO. In which he was body transported into an omega that was his rivals bf etc
    Nov 20, 2020
  5. Nagisa11
    Nagisa11
    hmm LI Jin sounds so amazing tbh I might just place higher in my reading list. And yes in most ger stories it’s better to read with the shu mc POV because how it’s their stories that are being told instead of the ML. Do you like it when a weak ger becomes overpowered asf and their only downside is that their a ger and problem is their body.
    Nov 20, 2020
    applebeans likes this.
  6. applebeans
    applebeans
    noo it's the cat one I’m Bearing My Love Rival’s Child
    Just all kind of messy, I dropped it when the MC goes, I want to enter showbiz! and ML is just brainlessly indulgent of him - v - of course ..... he is ...
    Nov 20, 2020
    Nagisa11 likes this.
  7. Nagisa11
    Nagisa11
    Lol. There are some fluff showbiz ones where the Ml just spoils the mc to death. Mc says I wanna be an actor, ML gives them a top tier movie script. Mc wanna do cooking . ML buys the whole cooking show
    Nov 20, 2020
    applebeans likes this.
  8. Nagisa11
    Nagisa11
    Anyways I’ve joined the CG discord. I’m trying to get access rn. I’m the news person to join. Username /Heishiphina/
    Nov 20, 2020
    applebeans likes this.