Comments on Profile Post by HazyPrecise

1. minimoni
    minimoni
    everytime bruh everytime. all that advance technology and innovative invention, one would think they have a big brain but man when i saw that head, it made me really wonder how in the fuck did his brain fit in that conical head.
    Nov 27, 2020
  2. minimoni
    minimoni
    i mean dude probably transformed his brain into RAM or a hard drive as a storage, which he is capable of making, but other than that, we'll never know. ferb's head shape is more acceptable tho like yes i can vibe with that
    Nov 27, 2020
  3. HazyPrecise
    HazyPrecise
    Ferb gives me Frankenstein vibes. ya know?
    i also wondered if phinny would have problem while wearing t-shirts, like his head might get into the hand's place
    also candice her neck is too long lmao
    Nov 27, 2020
  4. HazyPrecise
    HazyPrecise
    did u watch any other cartoons like ben-10? johnny test? horrid henry?
    Nov 27, 2020
  5. minimoni
    minimoni
    ferb's just vibing all the time. the chillest of them all
    regarding his shirt, the main question is how did he even put it on in the first place? and how did the shirt stay fit after all that tremendous journey from his triangle head?? just thinking how he puts on his shirt makes me ✨uncomfy✨
    also, yea lmao candice is the letter P. neck's probably too long from screaming "MOM!!!" for a long time loll
    Nov 30, 2020
  6. minimoni
    minimoni
    and yes i did watch ben 10 and johnny test. i haven't watched horrid henry tho. i've heard of it but i've never seen an ep.
    and bruh u just unlocked something in the depths of my mind lmaoo
    im now remembering some old shows that i have forgotten ⊙_⊙
    Nov 30, 2020