Dec 19, 2020
  4. Clumsy Soul
    Clumsy Soul
    Use spray or ointment?
    Dec 19, 2020
    Golden coral likes this.
  5. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I would actually consult a physician or go to the hospital and see what's wrong if they recommend a chiropractor it for an adjustment it does not hurt you might have some soreness or stiffness afterwards
    Dec 19, 2020
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Generally if you do visit them for an adjustment or whatever they help you with your pain is not going to be worse than what you are in already you're going there for relief
    Dec 19, 2020
    Golden coral likes this.
  7. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    If they're just prescribing you meds for the symptom and not the cause you probably aren't going to get better
    Dec 19, 2020
    Lokum and Golden coral like this.
  8. Golden coral
    Golden coral
    Doctor say it was wrong sleeping postures and not serious, she just give me some painkillers but after many days I still suffering.. I started to question her diagnosed..
    Dec 19, 2020
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  9. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Have you looked into getting a different mattress or support for when you sleep so you can sleep in a good proper position?
    Dec 19, 2020
  10. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Maybe you can start doing stretches or is it too painful?
    Dec 19, 2020
  11. Golden coral
    Golden coral
    Thanks for your suggestions!! Well I even find it difficult to move! Stretching basically same words as hell for me right now!!!! Ughhh ಥ‿ಥ
    Dec 19, 2020
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  12. Lokum
    Lokum
    @Golden coral From your previous posts, it seems you've been suffering for almost a week now. Geez. Did you consider doing a full posture check? If you're not going to a doc again, there's apps out there that can help you analyze you posture - I used some myself. The one I know basically tells you if you have spine deviations and stuff. If you see something wrong, you can send that report to your doc to see (^・o・^)ノ”
    Dec 19, 2020
  13. Lokum
    Lokum
    @Archaic pickle spilled a lot of useful info here - thumbs up
    d(・∀・○)
    Dec 19, 2020