Comments on Profile Post by applebeans

1. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    I remember this person. It's that one who removed my comment correcting their post that says certain titles are untranslated when they have indeed been translated before. Heh..
    Jan 8, 2021
  2. applebeans
    applebeans
    oo :0 that's weird to delete it?
    Jan 8, 2021
  3. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Deleting it is one thing, but not correcting their misinformation is another when someone already informed them otherwise.
    Jan 8, 2021
  4. hy-d-ra
    hy-d-ra
    @LaDyViL I also remember you, I had no idea that you're still stuck up on that event, my idea of non-translated does not correspond to your idea of non-translated novels, that's the basic concept you still don't understand and I have all the right to delete your comments from my page :)
    Jan 8, 2021
  5. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    You have all the rights to delete your comments, sure. Also your rights to feel so offended you'd delete them and address the issue without tagging the person who brought it up. No matter how cowardly it seems. It's not like I used any offensive language did I? A simple clarification would have suffice, no matter how odd your definition of non-translated are.
    Jan 16, 2021
  6. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    In case others viewing this doesn't understand, my definition of nonTLed means it's not TLed into English on NU or other websites. Their definition of nonTLed is that the title is not completely TLed. If there's one chapter or ten chapters or twenty chapters are out, but not completely TLed then it's a nonTLed.
    Jan 16, 2021
  7. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    It surprised me how u went out of ur way to hide my comments saying it's TLed instead of just clarifying in the post that your definition is different from mine :)
    Jan 16, 2021