Comments on Profile Post by Azula959697

1. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    Mar 11, 2021
  2. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    Oh just figured how to answer, well it's still sad , the concept with vampires ect is just ... trash , thank you for your answers, I might be dumb to comment here, I was just so excited from the moment and nearly got a heart attack I reacted without thinking bruh, hope the novel will be good
    Mar 11, 2021
  3. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    since I found out about vampires and reincarnation that the author added to the novel, and about the ex-lover. I stopped following it, keep hope as until chapter 150 and no progress with any "harem men". No problem, You can follow the novel maybe in the future author will improve the plot, they upload like 5 weekly chapters in naver series.
    Mar 11, 2021
    Azula959697 likes this.
  4. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    Honestly same, I think it really makes no sense what she's adding into the novel, it makes no sense to put a guy on the front of the book that the mc will not even be with, well we have to wait and see what happens next.
    Mar 11, 2021
  5. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    Oh and there's a webtoon, it's like the novel but in manga, I suggest you to read it if you're interested as the art is really beautiful and intriguing
    Mar 11, 2021
  6. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    I already knew that they made the webtoon to this novel, but I don't know why but they always hire artists with an ugly drawing style for this author. Better is the drawing of "I stole the first night from the duke", which is also a novel
    Mar 11, 2021
  7. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    I hope they improve the plot if in the future I see that it becomes more interesting I will follow it again. I follow "empress harem" and "harem reverse game", both are good manhwa
    Mar 11, 2021
  8. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    I really hope so too, oh so you already know the webtoon, I see. I haveread reverse harem too, I loved the beginning but as you get deeper in the story, well I stopped at chapter 20, she just stay with that one boy, I think his name is Nadricka, sth like that, and I find the mc very boring as she allows anybody to do anything, she has no real power in my opinion
    Mar 11, 2021
  9. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    I follow that manhwa for Nadricka XD, in Empress harem the FL is better and all the concubines are interesting, it is much better than reverse harem game
    Mar 11, 2021
  10. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    Nadricka is really a cutie to be honest, it's true that there is more romance and all but I find it annoying that she says to everyone to leave and do what they want, than she always come back on her decision and she do it again with everyone it gets boring
    Mar 11, 2021
  11. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    It's true hahahahaha, it seems that she was not a princess, the only good thing is baby Nadricka and Eliott but more Nadricka <3. And the drawing of the manhwa is very good. In empress harem: Feiyue, Little white, Xiao Han are the best and Yan An is respected and is very intelligent
    Mar 11, 2021
  12. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    Yes, Nadricka is such a lovely boy, don't know how anyone could hate him, what is the girl name again? Yuriel I think? The other mc who is also playing the game, I feel like she might be the original princess but her soul got switched because of how evil she is
    Mar 11, 2021
  13. PossaSimon
    PossaSimon
    No, the ancient princess Yeldria og appears later. Yeldria and Yuriel are sisters from the real world (but Yuriel hated Yeldria, and asked a god to bring her into the game for revenge)
    Mar 11, 2021
  14. Azula959697
    Azula959697
    I meant Yuriel is actuel the evil princess I think , my english is as you see, not so good xd, oh heck hope she dies, so she already know Yeldria is her sister but her sister don't? That sounds interesting, I might read it again
    Mar 11, 2021