Comments on Profile Post by otaku31

1. otaku31
  2. LAOG
    LAOG
    It's because they touched hands, dude. That's freaking lewd.
    Mar 13, 2021
    Shizukani, Silver Snake and otaku31 like this.
  3. Naraina
    Naraina
    Our whole class set online groups on fire cus of this article..it became famous quite fast.
    Mar 13, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  4. pass1478
    pass1478
    Some universties, always brainwashing their students whether it be for their political, religious, or whatever social agenda, forcing their beliefs unto their students. Weird
    Mar 13, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 305104
    Deleted member 305104
    The girl proposed first? Damn, I want me a girl like that too
    Mar 13, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  6. otaku31
    otaku31
    There is hardly anything in their actions that could be construed as inappropriate conduct, let alone "gross misconduct".
    Mar 13, 2021
    Naraina likes this.
  7. Naraina
    Naraina
    They were badlucky that the video got leaked...some teachers of my school were supporting the authoritie's decision smh.
    Mar 13, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  8. pass1478
    pass1478
    Honestly a matter of subjective beliefs, some religions or ideologies ban the showing of one's skin, some encourage revealing one's skin. The problem here is that the Uni shouldn't so harshly enforce their insanely conservative and subjective beliefs on their students. Like, a wholeass expulsion? Damn chill
    Mar 13, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  9. otaku31
    otaku31
    @Naraina School is different. With its stricter regulations, single-minded focus on studies and minors as students, I can see how it will be frowned upon. But unis are supposed to be more liberal.
    Mar 13, 2021
    Silver Snake and Naraina like this.
  10. Naraina
    Naraina
    I guess it's true @otaku31 but who will explain those hot headed class 12 students who think they are the most faultless being on earth. There were so many idiotic comments when they should be studying for their exams which is tomorrow....true halfwits.
    Mar 13, 2021
    Silver Snake and otaku31 like this.
  11. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Sigh duck, when will humanity understand love...
    Mar 13, 2021
    Naraina and otaku31 like this.
  12. otaku31
    otaku31
    When they stop believing babies are delivered by storks!
    Mar 13, 2021
    Silver Snake and Naraina like this.
  13. Blitz
    Blitz
    Damm.

Now the uni's bad decisions gonna effect it. Bad publicity, loss of reputation and reduced turnout next year.
    Mar 13, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.