Comments on Profile Post by Bad Storm

1. View previous comments
  2. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I think we met on that genshin thread... lmao I changed avi so the it might not be familiar?

Asia, ar 55, I love it.
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  3. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Yeah, I followed you because you seemed cool in the thread and liked Genshin :P

RIP, can't friend each other because different servers. Wow, AR55! How long have you been playing? I'm AR54 and I started at Zhongli's first banner.... where I rerolled 72 times and failed to get him, kek. Had to spark with money... first time ever spending money in-game.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  4. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I'm good at acting cool and awesome. Such a poser, I tell you xD

Been playing since day 1,been following updates when the game was still in beta. I had never used money for the game, I don't have the luxury to. But I got lucky early on. My 2nd account (I was already ar29 when I made a new one coz I was bored and wanted to wish) got mona and qiqi in noelle's banner, then got klee and a not pity zhongli.
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  5. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    We respect self-aware people. XD

Wow! What an oldie! I knew about the game when Venti came out, but I was determined not to play another game (because juggling games is hard), but I fell prey to Zhongli.

Oh, wow, Klee and Zhongli! Noice. What about your AR55 account? I've won the 50/50 thrice in a row, but also.... 72 rerolls (at least 1000+ pulls).
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Ofc, how can one brag of they aren't self aware!

that's the current ar55 account. the 1st account (the ar 29 one) has been lost in history. Too lazy to juggle to accounts.
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Wow, lucky. I didn't roll for four banners for Hu Tao. Waifu > meta is more prevalent in this game coz the contents aren't that hard. Unless ofc, one's like a perfect star abyss every cycle. I'm not even farming artifacts lately, just leveling other characters for fun
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  8. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Ah, I see. A lot of my reroll accounts got banned within a few days of creating them :P Lost 2 77s XD

That sounds like a nice account! Klee is beeg damage if you know how to use her (catalyst main friend) and Zhongli is a GOOD. If you haven't noticed, Zhongli's my favorite character XD
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    So, you got the walnut? And yes, waifu/husbando > meta. I pulled for Zhongli (rerolled that hard considering it's 30-40 min per reroll) before he was buffed and during all that drama.

I've recently finished building my main 3 characters! I'm 4 boss fights away from 90ing Zhongli! My first 90.
    His builds' CR/CD ratio are a bit sad, but it's doable.

Also, wow, you must have a lot of exp books/resin to do that.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  10. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I have a friend @Nami Heartfilia, another Zhongli simp xD. Not sure how much she still visit nuf tho.

I liked Zhong's aesthetics too! Wangsheng team hehe. I liked him even before he got buffed, that was really a great fiasco tho. Almost everyone is enraged that mhy did our geo daddy wrong haha
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I got Hu Tao yes. And now I'm sad because she just reached friendship two days ago... Ahhh the grief
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  12. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Huh, I seem to know another NU Nami who likes Zhongli. Dunno if they're the same, but either way, cool!

And I am no *pauses* simp. I merely greatly appreciate Zhongli-xiansheng. :3

Wangsheng team owo I have Xiao so it's... male adeptus squad????
    I also have built DPS Chongyun (honestly my best/luckiest build, 94% CR with full Lithic team + freeze and ~170% CD), so Liyue squad!!!
    May 4, 2021
  13. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Man, I was just watching the drama and hoping Mihoyo would cave XD
    Now he's really OP... I'm assuming you use him for Wangsheng team?

Friendship farming is slow lmao I only have 3 level tens... my main/only 5*s XD
    May 4, 2021
  14. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Also, before I got C2 Zhongli, I played Jean in coop domains most of the time (Xiao dies lol, and Chongyun needs Liyue team to be good), and I sweated whenever I saw Hu Taos because Jean heals too much XD
    May 4, 2021
  15. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I love chongyun's look. I got him lvl 80/90 too haha. You shouldn't go beyond 70-80% crit rate. There are diminishing returns. change those to critdmg
    Friendship just piles up, Ar55 is quite the soft cap. I now have 8 characters with friendship 10.

Hu tao is the least coop friendly unit imo. I love her but she has her flaws haha.

... Jean is my dream since day 1 QwQ)
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  16. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Well, Chongyun rarely goes above that, since he shatters the Frozen enemy meaning he really hovers around 74% (cryo applied, full Liyue). I think 170% crit damage is the best I've gotten out of anyone, so I doubt I can increase it XD
    Thanks for the advice! Hopefully I'll need it. It'd be great to have that much CR/CD.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  17. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Friendship slooow, I've had my catalyst friend do domains with me just to get Yanfei friendship up faster. Chongyun's only at 8, and I used him all the team before Xiao replaced him on Anemo/Geo team.
    I'm almost to AR55! My catalyst friend also has a lot of max friendship characters. I'm looking forward to it! And grinding mora XD Talents, sheesh.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  18. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Hu Tao's design is really cute, but her personality isn't really my type. Have you heard the Hu Tao & Zhongli original fansong? It's a bop.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  19. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Wow, really? Before I played the game, she was on the lowest (whatever) ranking tier for me. But then... I appreciated the power of yeet and how hard she works, so now she's a mainstay! Wouldn't say she's THE waifu (not a fan of seeing so much butt), but she's level 80 and gonna be 90 like 3rd.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  20. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Funny story, I rerolled and created at least 72 accounts, but after I decided to buy the guaranteed spark, the 77 accounts were banned, so no wrong 5* to get guaranteed... until my FIRST account rolled Jean on the second time (went back to do a bit of story to get another 10 pull).
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  21. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I love Jean's design. So pretty *melts*

coop isn't an efficient way to farm friendship. I don't farm friendship but there are spots to farm random events if you want to. (max 10 random event per day)

I like HT's personality, she's portrayed (especially by the player base) as a prankster but when it comes to serious stuff, you'd see her sincerity.

I don't know the song. Share?
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  22. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Jean's design gets prettier the more you look at it. First impression was "eh, generic and thicc," but now I appreciate her details. Same with Barbara!
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  23. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Ah, my friend probably farms random event spots, since they told me about them and how to farm them. She just wanted to use Yanfei and coop domains have extra friendship, so :D

Walnut's great! I love how complex Genshin characters are. She's definitely more than a prankster, but it takes a lot for me to pick a waifu (Sorry, Jean, you're not there yet.)
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  24. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  25. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  26. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Let me know how you feel about these after you listen to them? Also, what voiceover do you use? I use CN, but I appreciate the others. Some CN VAs cover a bunch of songs, and it's great. Xiao/Chongyun VA, M!Traveler VA, and Venti VA are some that I know that have covered a bunch. Also, EN Childe VA is a meme.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  27. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  28. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Oh, I've actually heard the ht one one the big fan song one, currently listening to the third one, but nice voice.

... >.> I'm using en voice hahaha. I like hearing the conversations in the language I understand. But as for general use, I like the JP. CN is nice, but not my cup of tea. Also, Zhongli's en VA *sits dazedly*
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  29. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Oh, so you've listened to both of them already? Noice then.

I kinda understand CN, but I have the EN text to help me XD I do plan on testing EN someday though.
    Tbh, JP Paimon isn't my cup of tea, and Paimon voice is a pretty big dealbreaker/gamechanger. JP VAs sound epic though.
    Why don't you like the CN VAs? Was it overall, or just one person's voice?
    Btw, all Zhongli's voices are NOICE.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  30. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Also, the CN VAs are super talented~ Some are great singers, and Chongyun/Xiao VA, M! Traveler VA, and Venti VA know Japanese and can sing JP covers (JP Vocaloid/Honeyworks, I've seen) really well. I think CN Paimon VA also did covers of KDA's Popstars and The Baddest, interestingly enough.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  31. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I like the VA but not the language itself. CN Paimon is the best Paimon!
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  32. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    And just see lots of random things in the official reddit of genshin, hence why I know the songs hahaha
    May 4, 2021
  33. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Ah, that makes sense. I'm used to all the languages, so I didn't think of that. Would be a bit jarring for me if I had to listen to some other language I wasn't familiar with.

Ayy, CN Paimon's honestly the easiest to listen to... very soothing/sassy.
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  34. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Yahhh, English is just too eek eek (chalk on blackboard feels) sometimes *sigh*
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  35. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Yep! I feel like JP is the most squeaky, but EN certainly can get there. Don't remember much about KR though.

Paimon EN VA is sweet though. I've enjoyed the EN AmongUs streams.

Also, all Venti voices are god-tier. :3
    May 4, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  36. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    The EN VAs are awesome, I like watching their special programs haha even after watching the cn livestream
    May 4, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  37. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Have you seen that video where Aether's EN VA voiced out the scene where we meet our twin?
    May 4, 2021
  38. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Er, no. I haven't done the Archon quest / new weekly boss / Zhongli story quest because irl has been busy.

Aether EN VA is a blessing (I've watched some of his videos besides Among Us), and Childe EN VA's covers are great. Childe isn't a fave of mine (I like him because he interacts with Zhongli :P), but I've played the covers on repeat lmao
    May 4, 2021
  39. Bad Storm
  40. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Thanks for sharing it with me! Reddit finally stopped being lame and let me open it. I'll watch it after I play the quest lmao
    May 4, 2021
  41. Bad Storm
    May 6, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  42. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Yeah! That's what I was talking about. Xiao/Chongyun VA also has a lot of great covers too, and some duets with CN Aether VA.
    May 6, 2021
  43. SayMrrp
  44. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Cool voice, but I think the venti on is still better... ghad it's stuck in my head so I currently put it in loop until I get tired of it haha
    May 6, 2021
  45. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Haha, CN Venti's voice is top-notch~
    kinsen posts more stuff on his YT though, so it's easier for people without Bilibili.
    May 6, 2021
  46. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    that's true, I think I've hear of other kinsmen stuff before you gave that link.
    May 6, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  47. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Yep, he's a fun dude. Pretty much all the Genshin VAs are pretty cool (KR probably, but i haven't seen much KR content so)
    May 6, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  48. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    thinking about it, I'm still wondering how come I still like this game even after 7 months of playing it daily hahaha
    May 6, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  49. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Been playing BanG Dream! for like 2-3 years? The 2nd event on WW/EN.

7 months... I'm still enjoying 5 months~
    May 6, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  50. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I guess I'm just not used to live service games. I only play casual single player games.
    May 6, 2021
    SayMrrp likes this.
  51. SayMrrp
    SayMrrp
    Welp, I hope you play Genshin for years to come XD

Amazing how we're only at region 2
    May 6, 2021