Comments on Profile Post by SleepyTy

1. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Can you let me know which novels have been compromised to the ninjas? I'd like to go and hunt them.....
    May 12, 2021
    SleepyTy likes this.
  2. SleepyTy
    SleepyTy
    Three yesterday, A Certain Someone, Kaleidoscope of Death, and How to Survive As a Villain. For some reason the ninjas decided yesterday was the day to ruin me. 3 times. I'm so sad. (And KOD made me cry again today). If you know any novels the ninjas have infiltrated please let me know, always looking for a big cry.
    May 12, 2021
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  3. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Three Days of Happiness
    I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
    One Night, One Day, One Year, One Lifetime
    Pain, Pain, Go Away
    Tada, Sore Dake de Yokattan desu
    You Shine in the Moonlit Night
    May 12, 2021
  4. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    I love novels that make me cry too. I'm a bit of a baby about it so even sad moments in regular novels make me cry. These are some good ones. They're kind of short though. (There's very few long sad novels, guess they thought that would be too depressing)
    May 12, 2021
    SleepyTy likes this.
  5. SleepyTy
    SleepyTy
    If you're mentioning BE novels, I dont read those, I absolutely love HE novels that make me sob and breakdown. Some of my favs are HE novels that have endings that feel so melancholy and make me sob. Love them so much. God when the author kills off a side character that was so developed...its so sad...love it...
    May 12, 2021
  6. SleepyTy
    SleepyTy
    I just won't be able to stand BE novels, I need to know that at least the MC and ML are alright even through all their suffering. I love angst novels...
    May 12, 2021