May 30, 2021
  2. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    both are horrible... esp MGA *vomits*
    May 31, 2021
    akki likes this.
  3. amilhs
    amilhs
    AST is completely translated. I finished reading it.. its okay for me..and ending quite rushed..if you want to read mc with so many harem members and i think hes reponsible enough with them and his kids..and most of mcs prob came from the girls then its okay to read it..its actuly a good read for me.. bro-in-law..its also had s*x scenes..but not really that detailed..
    May 31, 2021
  4. amilhs
    amilhs
    MGA i dropped..but maybe ill read the ending of it..
    I think it became like fight fight fight in every turn of the mc.. in i think 3k+ chapters..where i stopped.. it had a good story..but...
    May 31, 2021
  5. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    MGA is hentai in disguise... just read it if you're in the *mood* for it
    May 31, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  6. Ophious
    Ophious
    Any other suggestions for novels with over a thousand chapters then?
    May 31, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  7. amilhs
    amilhs
    -Dragon king son-in-law(CT) (iirc not thousands of chapters though..kek.)
    -Otherworldly Evil Monarch(CT)
    -Daddy Fantasy World Restaurant(ongoing)
    -Castle of Black Iron(CT)
    -Very Pure and Ambiguous The Prequel(CT)(iirc not also in thousands)
    -Shura's Wrath(CT)
    -A Valiant Life(CT)
    -Coiling Dragon(CT)
    -Soveriegn of Three Realms(CT)
    May 31, 2021
  8. Ophious
    Ophious
    Used to like Fengling Tianxia but after reading TTNH and Realms in the Firmement, can't say I enjoy his novels

Dragon king son in law, name wise doesn't sound that appealing but I guess I'll give it a try
    Daddy Fantasy World restaurant.... Is it anything like gourmet food supplier or gourmet of another world?
    May 31, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  9. amilhs
    amilhs
    I didnt read the two..but for me its the number one food novel..but its not just food though..its sword and magic.. and child rearing. The daughter of his is not just an accessory and also strong and a genius and very cute and adorable.. shes mature and protects her father cuz her father is like his sword and magic was ruined..also they presume that hes only an ordinary man a cook..
    May 31, 2021
  10. Ophious
    Ophious
    Shura's wrath is no. Just no.
    Very Pure and Ambiguous The Prequel, heard it was quite bad but I guess since I was willing to read MGA I might try that too
    Coiliing dragon..... Been ages since I touched that , can't remember why I dropped it
    Soveriegn of Three realms was really boring, but maybe I'll enjoy it if I re-read it now....
    Never heard of a valiant life so I guess I can try it out
    May 31, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  11. Ophious
    Ophious
    Sounds kinda like gourmet of another world
    But I mean I can still give it a try
    May 31, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  12. amilhs
    amilhs
    A valiant life is mostly about iirc meds.
    May 31, 2021
  13. amilhs
    amilhs
    I promise DFWR is a very good read~ for me very yes!!! I even read the mtl of it upto the mtled chapters..
    May 31, 2021