1. Lissi
    Lissi
    Ooh, which cn novels/animes?
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  2. Akahana
    Akahana
    (I thought this was just a bio-
    jsjjs I still dk how this website works lmao)
    Jun 25, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  3. Akahana
    Akahana
    But I have reading a lot of cn novels lately. I quite still cant finish them well though...But my I have been reading novels of "male yandere tags" and mtl-ing matriarchal novels lmao.And quite a lot of animes actually? The only mainstream animes I haven't watch is jojo and mha.
    (I hope this reply went through.I literally dk how technology works anymore-)
    Jun 25, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  4. Lissi
    Lissi
    Ahaha I see~ Nope, your bio should be under "personal details", this is your profile!
    Jun 25, 2021
  5. Lissi
    Lissi
    What you just posted is a "status message", so it's a profile post that changes your status + people can comment on it and talk with you here!
    Jun 25, 2021
  6. Akahana
    Akahana
    Omg this is so embarrassing-
    thank you sm
    jsjjsjs
    I wonder how did people get notified though?
    Jun 25, 2021
  7. Lissi
    Lissi
    At the top of the site there's a place called "New Profile Posts". I just clicked that and saw your post, which was the newest~
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  8. Lissi
    Lissi
    As for later notifs... I get notifs if people like my posts, though this can be changed in the settings. Some peope get notifs if you comment on a post they also commented on, though I don't.
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  9. Akahana
    Akahana
    Thank you sm!!
    I feel like an old lady lmao-
    And ty for the warm welcome :D
    Jun 25, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  10. Lissi
    Lissi
    Ahaha np!!! And this doesn't mean that you're old, just that you're learning! (。◝ᴗ◜。)
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  11. Lissi
    Lissi
    Feel free to ask whenever you have more questions! You can ping people with an @ and then their name~ Like @Akahana !
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  12. Akahana
    Akahana
    Thank you sm!! o(≧∇≦o) you are such a nice person! May I ask if you watch anime yourself?
    Jun 25, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  13. Akahana
    Akahana
    sorry for stalking but I think you play genshin impact? ((⚆·̫⚆‧̣̥̇ ))
    Jun 25, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  14. Lissi
    Lissi
    Ah~ I do, how did you know? XD
    I'm in the Asia server~
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  15. Lissi
    Lissi
    And I do watch anime! Not the mainstream ones, usually~ Less popular ones.
    Jun 25, 2021
    Akahana likes this.
  16. Akahana
    Akahana
    sorry for the late reply! I actually saw you talking abt fishl and that her real name is amy! I am in the asia server too lol. What ar are you?
    Jun 26, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  17. Akahana
    Akahana
    I think my one is a bit mixed.While I do watch the mainstream ones, I believe I watched plenty animes that don't quite get talked abt that much.Well I hope so.
    Jun 26, 2021
  18. Lissi
    Lissi
    Oh I see XD
    I'm AR 48~
    Hmm, what have you watched recently?
    Jun 26, 2021
  19. Lissi
    Lissi
    I watch shows like Kiznaiver, Anohana, Tower of God, The King's Avatar, MDZS, SVSSS, etc~ I don't think they're as mainstream as MHA or OPM, haha
    Jun 26, 2021
  20. Lissi
    Lissi
    I wanna watch A3! and Uta no Prince-sama too though! And something else I can't remember right now... hmm~
    Jun 26, 2021