Comments on Profile Post by Lonelycity

1. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Briefly ScribbleHub but beside that not really . Just read/lurked without joining other sites before then.
    Jul 28, 2021
  2. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Hmm tonight since I couldn’t sleep, I began to search up novels to read.... and I have decided to read A step into the past.
    Jul 28, 2021
  3. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Now the novels was being translated in a forum itself.... scn was it?
    And I saw the join dates of peeps there.. it was old. 2006 and so on, now while nuf was my first time being active anywhere I did join other forums before... ever heard of manga fox? I had an account there. Barely ever used but I did go to the forums and it was nice~~
    Jul 28, 2021
    OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  4. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Anyways the site is down now and I was like I want to see older forums and stuff so I began to read blogs from live journal from mid 2000s.... this journal belonged to a young teen and which over the years belonged to a young couple. Ofc it seems live journal got sold to a Russian company and so the blogs were discontinued....
    Jul 28, 2021
  5. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    This made me wonder will nuf too become a relic of my past? An ancient era where kids from the future will stumble upon cuz of boredom. Or will it cease to exist like what happened to manga fox....
    Jul 28, 2021
  6. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    I think I’ll write a blog on this but then again I have never liked to write one...
    Always planned to write one masks and society....
    Orz now I am just rambling Isn’t it xd
    Jul 28, 2021
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    i think I would prefer the cease to exist route
    Jul 28, 2021
    Lonelycity likes this.
  8. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Actually I don’t want that at all!!
    To see everything just vanish just like that... why would you want that though XD
    Jul 29, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Because it's a clear cut ending.
    I kinda wish that's possible irl too but oh well xD
    Jul 29, 2021
  10. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    what’s clear cut about such an ending. In human terms you want dementia....
    Jul 29, 2021
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Not exactly. In human terms, it's more like being forgotten instead of forgetting. When I'm gone, I want to disappear.
    Jul 30, 2021