Comments on Profile Post by Raven Evernight

1. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    @Anra7777 is a hamster, not a Hamster. And you will be soon taken care of by the Galactic police for spreading anti-Hamster propoganda
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  2. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    …*isn’t sure if she should feel insulted or not by the distinction* *had seen the HamsterOverlord as a comrade up to this point* T^T
    Aug 3, 2021
  3. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Pfft overlord thinks anra is trash existence that’s beneath him
    Aug 3, 2021
  4. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    @Anra7777 do not worry. I apologise for hurting your feelings. We are comrades in heart, even if our species are fundamentally different. Beside, as an intelligent rodent of similar stature with a natural tiara or crown-like growth on your head, it's quite possible that you have Hamster ancestry in you too...
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  5. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Ohhh he just called you a illegitimate bloodline descendent that’s degraded the bloodline by reproducing with dirty lower species
    Aug 3, 2021
  6. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    Shush! Silence, peasant! Do not interfere with my talking to my subjects! Even if she might be of mixed blood, our civilization doesn't practice racial or ethnic discrimination. Even if her bloodline is stained with impurities, she is still a citizen of the glorious civilization
    Aug 3, 2021
  7. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    …But I’m not your subject… I’m a hamster queen in my own right…
    Aug 3, 2021
    The Hamster Overlord likes this.
  8. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Hahaha see you are still ridiculing her in your act of being nice
    Aug 3, 2021
  9. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    Yes, you're a queen, girl! You go! *whispers to assistant* how else do you encourage citizens *listens* you are amazing!
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  10. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Why not kill the overlord and take over?
    Aug 3, 2021
  11. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    Treason! You shall be punished by the anti-terrorist forces of our glorious Empire. But fret not, we will not torture you too much out of our boundless benevolence
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  12. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    *kicks little Hamsters to death cause they are small insignificant existences that should die*
    Aug 3, 2021
  13. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    If you don't stop we will begin tactical acts of genocide against the Raven citizens of our-*whispers to assistant* what is that? Ah, yes, image *stops listening* I mean you do not possess the poise and grace a Raven citizen of our glorious civilization would have. You are a failure and a shame upon your kin
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  14. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    I’m not a Raven my name is Raven
    Aug 3, 2021
  15. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    See, your parents gave you a name in their admiration of the Raven kind and you are embarrassing them. They must be ashamed to have brought a disgusting terrorist like you
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  16. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    That’s racist cause my family is from Pakistan you call me a terrorist I’m ignoring you now so go die
    Aug 3, 2021
  17. The Hamster Overlord
    The Hamster Overlord
    Hmph, it's me who shall ignore you
    Aug 3, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.