Comments on Profile Post by Deleted member 283793

1. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Hey, @daisukenowaifu .It’s been while. I’ve been ok. Always wishing for a little more excitement in my life, but otherwise been doing good. How have you been?
    Sep 16, 2021
    Deleted member 283793 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 283793
    Deleted member 283793
    Ah, yes. I also wish for excitement. I want adventure XD like a shounen manga MC~ I have been great, Niisan~ Just exams coming up in a month's time. I wish I had properly studied... >.> I have been trying new hobbies though, lately. Anything new?
    Sep 16, 2021
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Don’t we all little sis. Adventuring is the spice of life. I’m glad your doing great. I’m sure you’ll do well on your exams. I have faith in you. Oh what sort of hobbies! I had to go to a wedding and must say. I look good in a suit. Lol. I’m more of a outdoors lumberjack kind of guy, but you big bro has been working out. I hope to have a six pack by next year. Covid was such a pain to keep in shape.
    Sep 16, 2021
    Deleted member 283793 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 283793
    Deleted member 283793
    Yes, indeed. I wanna do weird and cool things with my life, but none of that are feasible rn. Thanks, Niisan! This sister will ace them! I am dancing and singing. These were stuff I used to do before. But I had to drop them because we keep moving. Fighting, Niisan! You will have those washboard abs! XD And then you can flaunt them everywhere~ but Covid is also a nice test of self discipline
    Sep 16, 2021
    Cutter Masterson likes this.