Comments on Profile Post by Rania want to QT

1. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    *pat pat*
    what makes it so bad?
    Oct 24, 2021
  2. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    Maybe is the dizziness each math lesson? The fact that I got unlucky to be in a class with troublemakers? Or that our class after one week has infamy between teachers? I don't know which one irks me.
    Oct 24, 2021
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    sounds rough...
    Oct 24, 2021
    Rania want to QT likes this.
  4. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    It's rough, I just needed a breather. Just that one year, one year and I'll get rid of high school so I can only hold on. Wish university is better (Don't have much hope about educational environment when you're in Morocco.)
    Oct 24, 2021
  5. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    personally, I liked the freedom uni gave. But I could say my high school experience was pretty good since it was a class I've been together with for four years. Bonds were created.
    Oct 24, 2021
  6. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    Sounds great, the only good period time I had in school is in elementary one since class members rarely transfers to other schools and everyone was semi-childhood friends.
    Oct 24, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    having a nice hobby could help you ignore most school problems by distracting yourself. You need to keep passing your subjects tho for that to not backfire.
    Oct 24, 2021
  8. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    Everyone wonders if I'm cheating since I don't seem to care about school (actually I do, but worrying about it everyday is no good), and pass levels just fine but no, I have the sense of crisis and I figured in 7th grade that I suck at cheating. I never let stress continue and while mom is strict she knows before I ever do that I'm tired.
    Oct 24, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    It's their fault for being frogs in the well. I mean, there are some people who, even if lazy, can do well in school works. Plus there's this point when studying when you will feel like you already have a mastery on the topic and will pass even without further studying. Don't mind it much imo
    Oct 24, 2021
  10. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    The only time I realized people around me have this impression is when my math teacher scolded me in one of his grumpy moods. I cried that day, hiccuping that there's no way I would let a year of my life goes to naught. I don't mind much, I gloat at their looks of disbelief when I finish each year.
    Oct 24, 2021
  11. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Stay strong, buddy. Life won't be so hard if you consider other people's thoughts appropriately. Not too much, not too little. If you ask me, you should always prioritize yourself and know that you're strong whatever they say.
    Oct 24, 2021
  12. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    Thank you. I try think of their angle to not sound hurtful when pointing their error I never raged about it other than the first day, in fact it just made my determination to prove them wrong stronger. I also think it's kinda my fault (In Morocco minor mental illness aren't understand) I have ADHD which no one gets that my lack concentration doesn't mean I'm stupid.
    Oct 24, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.
  13. Rania want to QT
    Rania want to QT
    I had a good laugh when the therapist proved I have better IQ than average teenager girls of my age.
    Oct 24, 2021
    Bad Storm likes this.