Comments on Profile Post by FIEND

1. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    Or since they need to recruit me to defeat you, I'll be off somewhere far away resting and relaxing at a spa or hot spring or something.
    Dec 10, 2021
  2. FIEND
    FIEND
    Yea tbh why tf do we have to wait around for them to come defeat us. Good idea. We just let them chase us and we take vacations
    Dec 10, 2021
  3. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    Lol. Let them think we're at the castle when we're somewhere else.
    Dec 10, 2021
  4. FIEND
    FIEND
    put 50 mil traps that get harder and harder as they descend the levels to the boss rooms only to find out the bosses are Mia after half the team gets wiped
    Dec 10, 2021
  5. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    Then when they reach the boss room, collapse the castle in on itself.
    Dec 10, 2021
  6. FIEND
    FIEND
    Yea but usually one of them will have protagonist aura TM so even if the castle collapses it might as well have been a sand castle. We gotta come up with more clever traps like honey traps. That way he would shack up in a castle and forget his true purpose. By the time he remembers our clone bot femoids sucked the aura out his d
    Dec 10, 2021
  7. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    First of all, I don't think that'll work. You'd have to overcome the influence of the world will. Or bring in something the world will has to deal with so you can defeat the protagonist.
    Dec 10, 2021
  8. FIEND
    FIEND
    Or just get -9999999999999999 rep w the Void tree and protagonists naturally stay away from you due to fear
    Dec 10, 2021