Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. akki
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Mmmmmm... *tries thinking of standalone movies that I watched that felt like a sequel wouldn't feel forced*

... This is really hard, yanno? Probably some children movie I guess? But even Incredibles already got a sequel, so... *ponder ponder*
    Jan 1, 2022
    ConnectFire611 and akki like this.
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Rather than a sequel, I think I wanted a proper Disney animation for Red Riding Hood? Out of those classic folk tales, Red Riding Hood is one of the only ones that never got a proper animated movie out of it AFAIK.

So uhn... Welp, I don't have a good answer for the question... >.>
    Jan 1, 2022
    ConnectFire611 likes this.
  4. akki
    akki
    What a coincidence for years I was saying they should have made a sequel to the incredibles. And they did make one but I feel it was too late. By that time my excitement over the movie was gone and now I can’t be bothered to watch it~
    Jan 1, 2022
    ConnectFire611 and AliceShiki like this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh, I do recommend watching it! I had lots of fun with the sequel~

I liked how they were able to tackle some different issues than the first movie, while still maintaining themselves true to the setting and stuff~
    Jan 1, 2022
  6. ConnectFire611
    ConnectFire611
    don’t know if it will ever have a sequel but it left a giant cliffhanger for 12 years.
    Jan 1, 2022
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Wasn't that the horrible movie that everyone hated?

I didn't watch it myself though.
    Jan 1, 2022
  8. ConnectFire611
    ConnectFire611
    I recently watched it but thought it was cool but left disappointed when the movie ended in the middle of the whole story.
    Jan 1, 2022