Comments on Profile Post by 25th bamm

1. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    Like for example, I’m in this group of quiet people like myself and I know they aren’t going to answer any questions. So I answer them right away.
    Feb 9, 2022
  2. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    Because if I wait for one of them to answer I won’t be able to answer. Then that question will go unanswered.
    Feb 9, 2022
  3. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    So... is the group like a group of friends or just ppl pretending to be? Like when you're a teen and are in a group just not to seem lonely and friendless and everyone is just on their phones?

I'm a quiet person, but when I'm with ppl I'm familiar with and we have smth to do, I usually talk a lot.
    Feb 9, 2022
  4. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    @Papercut lol strangers. Like in a classroom.
    Feb 9, 2022
  5. 25th bamm
    25th bamm
    Here’s the situation. Me a group of students are standing wait to get into the classroom. Some one walks by and asks “what class are you in?” I looked at everyone else and don’t answer. So I quickly answer.
    Feb 9, 2022
  6. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Oh. I wouldn't call answering the teacher's questions as outgoing, I just don't answer if I don't know and answer a while after the teach asked, if I do know the answer, to see if someone else wanted to go.
    Feb 9, 2022
  7. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Dude.

Even that's not outgoing, that's literally just saying your class id thingy and then forgetting the dude's face who asked.
    Feb 9, 2022
  8. Blitz
    Blitz
    A bit, basically gotta adapt yourself.
    Gotta put yourself into being outgoing state when hanging out with extroverted folks to match pace or quite folks to drive everyone forward
    Feb 9, 2022
  9. Tech is life
    Tech is life
    Yh... like you gotta be outgoing when you are with extroverts or else the atmosphere will be awkward. I think you are not outgoing but rather aware of your surroundings. I too don't like to talk much but I am forced too
    Feb 9, 2022