Comments on Profile Post by deadlyexistence23

1. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Fr, my cousin has now became a tattoo artist it was just yesterday when she was talking about how she would like to have a tattoo, then the next thing was her, just getting into an apprenticeship idk for tattoo, AND NOW SHE'S DOING TATTOOS ON HERSELF
    May 16, 2022
  2. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    I'm proud, that's my cousin!
    May 16, 2022
  3. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    XD nah fr, it's just great to witness people actually doing what they want, it's like a historical moment.
    May 16, 2022
  4. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    This… low-key feels like the moment when the family disappointment/underachiever figures out they are the disappointment/underachiever sigh
    May 16, 2022
  5. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    ??? No she's actually great af lol, she does art, is in a band (she is the lead singer like her voice is gooOod, she can play the guitar, she actually wears what she wants also, like? She's known for being the multi talented in our family lol) (also bc most of my family are actually also good people and just support whatever we want)
    May 16, 2022
  6. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    I was talking about you realising you the underachiever darling look everyone around you is doing good life but you aren’t realise it go live up to your potential apply yourself I believe in you
    May 16, 2022
  7. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    XD I'm doing good XD (*A Lie has been detected*)
    May 16, 2022
  8. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Ohhhh wanna join me in my new hobby I’m going to start?
    May 16, 2022
  9. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Drop the name of the hobby first *suspicious glare*
    May 16, 2022
  10. Raven Evernight