Comments on Profile Post by IamJustthisweirdreader

1. View previous comments
  2. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Additionally to electric current...due to its sounds i will probably get kicked out of the house for ruining my parents' sleeps.....
    *sigh* yup more interesting thing... unfortunately none of my IRL friends want to learn guitar¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
    May 29, 2022
  3. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Oof, *looks at my finger devoid of any hardship in life* orz....(´ . .̫ . `)
    May 29, 2022
  4. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    I have few friends who knows how to play, but they only do it to show off lol
    May 29, 2022
  5. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    May 29, 2022
  6. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    U can have amplifier headphones~ awww, sad, my friends are usually interested in art and music, especially one of my cousin who u can call a pro orz .. (she's in a band and she's the lead singer, she knows how to play multiple instrument including the guitar and bass) last time i met her we had a singing jam and she's the lead singer and guitarist and SHE LIKE, FREEHAND THOSE
    May 29, 2022
  7. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    , her hands were like, skipping, tapping??? ahhhH and she said she haven't touched a guitar for months already so she isn't that used to it that much and I'm like? HelloooOoo? Ur amazing
    May 29, 2022
  8. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    @Hoouuujae60 welp..i want to learn it half for show-off and half for playing anime theme songs
    May 29, 2022
  9. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    @deadlyexistence23 your cousin is so cool!!!!i don't have friends who are interested in art,anime and music like me ;-;
    May 29, 2022
  10. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    NO CUZ SHE CAN LOOK AT THE MUSIC REFERENCE SHIT ONE TIME, SOME FEW ATTEMPT THEN BAM! SHE CAN DO IT! ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
    May 29, 2022
  11. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Why don't I have such cool cousins?!!!!!(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    Share your luck with me!
    May 29, 2022
  12. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Oh gawd!!like seriously!!!!?!!!
    So cool!!I can't even do it while look to the tab tutorials༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
    Your cousin is a god!man how much I wish to have your cousin's autograph rn( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )
    May 29, 2022
  13. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Yeah, she's seriously cool, ... I don't know how you managed to befriend them without sharing one interest atleast, maybe they're open minded enough to try it atleast? XD ..hmm, nvm i also have many friends who were not interested in those but were willing to try it cuz i annoyingly encourage them to do so now they're weebs? Yey! Just turn them into one!
    May 29, 2022
  14. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    XD maybe it's bc my family are more into the free and accepting side, we can do weird hobbies and they would be all like; That's cool, go for them, (especially since my cousin have an uncommon style which isn't necessarily welcome here, she have tons of face piercings, styles goth, bright colored hair, and she's also learning how to tattoos currently)
    May 29, 2022
  15. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Idk how...they just adopted me since I am a introvertʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
    Nah ...they ain't listening to my encouragement (* ̄(エ) ̄*)
    I don't really tell anyone i like anime ,art or music except my cousins since they are also weeb and stuff cuz i used to get called named just cus i liked Chinese, japnese and french music ╮(╯_╰)╭

It's better to just keep this stuff online┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
    May 29, 2022
  16. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    so it's not that uncommon to have artists, musicians and such in the family, I'd hate to admit but especially my father side, most of them have jobs something to do with hands, Engineering, architects, yadah yadah.
    May 29, 2022
  17. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    That's so cool!!your family is so cool and open minded!my family do accept them but my friends don't ..┐(‘~`;)┌
    May 29, 2022
  18. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Are they still your true friends if they don't know your interest?! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ I can't imagine that at all, what the use of friends if you can't passionately talk to them for hours about how have ya'll been doing recently with this *insert manga anime, issue, complains, fangirling*
    May 29, 2022
  19. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Yup.. it's not uncommon to have those in families but my family is more on the 'scholary' side..like there are mostly teachers and doctors...╮(╯_╰)╭ NGL i am still thinking about you cousin...so cool乁[ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]ㄏ
    May 29, 2022
  20. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    @deadlyexistence23 idk anymore ;-; but you need to have friends to not end up a loner(ノ゚0゚)ノ
    That's why I am learning psychology currently (゚ο゚人)) to have topics to talk about⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾
    May 29, 2022
  21. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    *pats* yep, she's also really pretty so that's a plus, if i have lived in that side no doubt i would have dressed pretty similarly like her, but my style of clothes are usually dark academia, turtle necks, cardigans etc.
    May 29, 2022
  22. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Oh my god!!same i also love turtle necks and stuff....i also love the casual dark academia style..
    Can we exchange cousins? please?ლ(・﹏・ლ)
    May 29, 2022
  23. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Psychology is fun~ i also studied those for about months bc yk random interest XD, goodluck on that! XD if only she's exchangeable! She's currently attending many metal/ rock concerts lol, (she's a metalhead)
    May 29, 2022
  24. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Yup ..i liked it...and i should like it since I am learning it for freeʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    ;-; just exchange her with me ..just ask her to adopt me ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
    May 29, 2022
  25. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Oof, *pats* despite our closeness, we actually have only met a couple of times and those were years apart cuz i live away from them, but she's I'm sure she's an extrovert....? Or maybe only to the people she's comfortable with (being a cousin was a huge advantage to get close lol), u have to take the first step to talk to her (i remember her talking about she doesn't talk to someone unless approached),
    May 29, 2022
  26. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    and she's pretty wild too! Like real wild so it'll be a rollercoaster~ but she does match the energy to the people she's with, but the possibility of her getting wild is never 0% *insert her loud ass laughter in the backround*
    May 29, 2022
  27. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    @deadlyexistence23 if your cousin every gets kidnapped then it's your fault for telling me all this¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    May 29, 2022
  28. deadlyexistence23
    deadlyexistence23
    Lol.. with the friends she have it will be the opposite. *Sweats* her friends are crazYy wild.
    May 29, 2022
  29. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Now that scares me little (@_@;)
    May 29, 2022
  30. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Sorry, had to leave for a sec to buy some snacks for flores de mayo~
    May 29, 2022
  31. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Welcome back\(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬
    May 29, 2022
    Hoouuujae60 likes this.
  32. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Talking about guitar, I remember the time I had to stretch my fingers just so I could do Bm chord orz
    May 29, 2022
  33. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Did you finger bleed ever? I've heard guitarists finger bleeding when learning it
    May 29, 2022
  34. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Nahh, did get hurt once and bled when the string suddenly snapped luckily it was only a tiny scratch
    May 29, 2022
  35. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Oh thank god i was so scared! streching finger...how did you do that?
    May 29, 2022
  36. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Uhhh idk honestly, I just like to snap my finger joints before playing and then shake it off lol
    May 29, 2022
  37. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    I snap it all the time...i halfway through it the. Already ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
    May 29, 2022
  38. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Ohh wait, we were on the wrong page
    May 29, 2022
  39. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Did you mean stretch when I was doing Bm chord?
    May 29, 2022
  40. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Yup yup that one
    May 29, 2022
  41. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    No what I mean was I had to stretch my fingers to hold the strings cause I was little at that time, with small little hands XD
    May 29, 2022
  42. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Learning guitar is surely gonna give me a trauma (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
    May 29, 2022
  43. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    It sounds so horror....you have to stretch your fingers snap you joints what else do you have to do?Hang someone *sweats*
    May 29, 2022
  44. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    I also learned banduria, that gave me more trauma, dang..
    May 29, 2022
  45. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Haw many instruments can you play ?!!!!
    May 29, 2022
  46. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    I also know ukulele, and a bit of flute and piano...only a bit~ Cause guitars my fav
    May 29, 2022
  47. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    A god...i have chatted with a god bless my soul
    May 29, 2022
  48. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Lol...btw our names are a bit long so you can just call me jae like others do...hmmm, what shall I call you?
    May 29, 2022
  49. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    You can call me Vi ..my past NUF friends called me that ;-; they just disappeared;-;-;
    May 29, 2022
  50. Hoouuujae60
    Hoouuujae60
    Seems they're busy with life lol
    May 29, 2022
  51. IamJustthisweirdreader
    IamJustthisweirdreader
    Yeah..
    ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
    May 29, 2022