Comments on Profile Post by Cookiemonster_007isback

1. NohrNeir
    NohrNeir
    I had been planning on reading that before and started it but never continued. Right now I'm on lighter smut modern splurge reads and also Rabbit Punch! and High Class Society. My brain doesn't want to analyze too much right now so I read more brain dead things. I feel like To My Beautiful You would require some thinking for me.
    Jun 30, 2022
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. Cookiemonster_007isback
    Cookiemonster_007isback
    I'm not into smut novels at all, even if I read a novel that is really good and has a potential plot for ex - 'The marriage is bound to fail anyway', I skip the details.
    Jun 30, 2022
  3. Cookiemonster_007isback
    Cookiemonster_007isback
    this one 'To my beautiful you' has a heavy plot which deals with a lot of skinship (atleast in the first volume which I'm currently on) due to which I'm losing the track of the story.
    Jun 30, 2022
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. Cookiemonster_007isback
    Cookiemonster_007isback
    so if you're taking a break from serious and heavy novel, I'll advise that you're better off without reading this one for a while.
    Jun 30, 2022
    NohrNeir likes this.
  5. NohrNeir
    NohrNeir
    Ooh yea I knew it was heavy from spoilers and looking it up on Naver forums. I feel like it would be a novel I love since I do love heavy novels but need to destress. I might pick it back up again in a few months or towards end of year.
    Jun 30, 2022