Comments on Profile Post by Anra7777

1. Lissi
    Lissi
    Good morning, Mama!
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  2. Lissi
    Lissi
    I've been so jetlagged... I've been waking up at 12 pm every day (2nd day since I got back TwT)

Good news is I caught up with Genshin in one day, and finished the event yesterday!
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  3. Lissi
    Lissi
    My garden is going so well also! When I went to check on ny garden yesterday, I didn't even recognize it. It was a freaking forest, omg!!!
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  4. Lissi
    Lissi
    Who knew that after a month of 0 care these plants could do so well TwT so many weeds too though
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  5. Lissi
    Lissi
    When I planted the tomato sproutlings right before we left, they were still so small, just a regular small potted type you get at a market. But look at them now eee https://imgur.com/a/zAuKNYy
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  6. Lissi
    Lissi
    There's even a tomato forming!! My mom said she'd teach us what leaves to cut because if there's too many leaves, it'll grow less fruits.
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  7. Lissi
    Lissi
    We're picking Bun Bun up today too. I miss her, I hope she recognizes me. We just left her for a whole month of her short 13-month-old life... QwQ
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  8. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    *pat, pat, pat* I’m sure she’ll recognize you!
    Jul 8, 2022
    Lissi likes this.
  9. Lissi
    Lissi
    Bun Bun remembers me TwT she's so healthy, I'm so happy aa
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  10. Lissi
    Lissi
    I feel kinda bad though because I think if she hadn't been at her mother's house, one more of her siblings could have lived. She took up a space inside the house... so two of her siblings were released in the yard and killed while our neighbors were away, along with their last two chickens.
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  11. Lissi
    Lissi
    They've released the remaining sibling into the yard now that they're back. So the two brown babies of the litter died, one white baby is left other than her in the neighbor's house, and two white babies I never met were adopted elsewhere. It's only been a year... her father's gone too.
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  12. Lissi
    Lissi
    But she's on good terms with her mother, I hear. I was worried they'd fight since her mom's not spayed and she is, but they would sniff each other all friendly-like while they were out playing in the living room. Bun Bun had a good life there, really!
    Jul 8, 2022
    Anra7777 likes this.
  13. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    *pat, pat, pat*
    Jul 8, 2022
    Lissi likes this.