Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    lol I saw this woman’s tiktok account and she had her son make inappropriate content with her so…
    Jul 23, 2022
  2. akki
    akki
    Yeah shit like that is wrong. Lately I’ve seen people mention something about a woman who posts stuff with her daughter. And all these creepy men save the videos. Really sickening.
    Jul 23, 2022
  3. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    She had son sit on chair and she goes into room we see her hand behind door throwing clothes outside of room like she stripping boy gets up takes off shirt and goes to door for sex and it turns out she was taking dirty clothes out for washing like damn girl that’s your son have shame
    Jul 23, 2022
  4. akki
    akki
    I just seen a live where two young girls are having a laugh with creepy old guys who are asking them to blow kisses at them. They obv don’t understand how wrong it is. Parents need to do better to prevent stuff like this~
    Jul 23, 2022
  5. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    I remember this one girl I follow talks about political stuff and feminism and this guy was pissed at her and made video saying he wanked off to her video and she replied to this over 18 year guy she was 15 ahhh the way he was apologising was pathetic
    Jul 23, 2022
  6. akki
    akki
    Damn. I don’t know where the law stands on this but he could get done for that can’t he?
    Jul 23, 2022
  7. akki
    akki
    I’m not gna lie I’ve seen people on TikTok and thought they were older than 18 and then as I scroll through their vids I see one with them in school uniform *shocked*
    Jul 23, 2022
  8. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Who cares? Tiktok? Like she’s not going out of her way to get him done for that when he genuinely didn’t know her age and was just being a jerk it’s not like he did it knowing her age and it’s too much hassle to get anything done about it
    Jul 23, 2022
  9. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Reporting it won’t do anything cause tiktok don’t care but legally it’s do able but like it’s not like he did it for pedo reasons and police going after more important crimes seems better than wasting time in this mess
    Jul 23, 2022
  10. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    I remember that cute kid that did the sexy hump trend in lots of his videos ahh he was so cute like an adorable child like 11-12 at oldest everyone would tease him about being adorable and telling his mum about this he got banned for being shirtless in one video
    Jul 23, 2022
  11. Professor Baka De DeluPerv
    Professor Baka De DeluPerv
    Parents shouldn't let their kids on NUF...
    Jul 23, 2022
  12. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Then lolicon like you will be sad
    Jul 23, 2022
  13. Professor Baka De DeluPerv
    I sometimes wonder just how many people think I'm an actual lolicon... Love no Touch!
    Jul 23, 2022
  14. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    This is literally what pedos say in law and order svu
    Jul 23, 2022
  15. amilhs
    amilhs
    Agree!
    But my vitamins for my eyes...d@mn!
    Jul 24, 2022
  16. Agentt
    Agentt
    Well, for parents, tic tok is a very cheap and efficient toy. I don't think you would be able to convince a parent why they shouldn't let their child do something which keep them from crying 18 hours a day
    Jul 27, 2022
  17. Professor Baka De DeluPerv
    They're terrible parents if that's the case
    Jul 27, 2022
    daisukenowaifu, akki and Agentt like this.
  18. Agentt
    Agentt
    They are modern parents who work for 8 hours a day and then crash to bed as soin they cime home can't afford to take a day off because the economy is shit and hence are forced to have internet raise their children.
    Jul 27, 2022