Comments on Profile Post by ReaderReader

1. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    Idk, I guess not, I don’t think it was a good idea for cuttle to make transmigration to be so common. I think that could easily lead to bad writing. But we’ll see. I’m also not so excited for the mc.
    Feb 17, 2023
    ReaderReader likes this.
  2. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    Also, I totally forgot to ask, but how is the bread now? I heard that now bugs are getting grounded into the flour in Europe. Personally I would be disgusted.
    Feb 17, 2023
    ReaderReader likes this.
  3. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    Honestly, there's no real change for me at least.... food labels exist and my local bakery still uses the same flower
    Feb 17, 2023
    hypersniper159 likes this.
  4. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    I'm don't really eat bread so it is what it is. Although if things do contain ground dried cricket flour it needs to be clearly marked
    Feb 17, 2023
  5. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    To put it in an ugly way just pay more money for the regular stuff, not that big of a deal. A lot of countries eat fried/grilled insects that taste millions times better then what Europeans can buy as insect snacks
    Feb 17, 2023
  6. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    Just searched up flour on colruyt and delhaize's online shops and even the cheapest store brand did not contain insects.. I'm not sure if that's gonna be permanent but most people would just not buy their products if they did contain them
    Feb 17, 2023
  7. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    I know my grandparents are freaking out. Yeah, they are not taking it very well at all. Good for you. Although, your figurine expansion might be slowing down.
    Feb 17, 2023
    ReaderReader likes this.
  8. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    Just because it's allowed doesn't mean companies are going to do it, especially when people have a strike and riot calendar and the means to get mad at you by spending more money elsewhere
    Feb 17, 2023
  9. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    Prices for stuff is already high in Belgium, paying 3-5 euros for a bread isn't going to hurt my wallet, nor the wallets of most people. Actually a lot of good breads cost 3 to 4 euro already
    Feb 17, 2023
  10. hypersniper159
    hypersniper159
    It’s mainly because my grandparents have strict diets and this whole thing made an even bigger mess for them. Also, from what I understood, it’s mandatory for companies to buy the bugs and put them in the flour in France. But I guess not. Still a mess for them though.
    Feb 17, 2023
    ReaderReader likes this.
  11. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    I don't know about France but I live in Belgium... mandatory? Doesn't seem plausible... *Evertything needs to say what it contains* at the end of the day allergies exists and its just plain irresponsible and illegal
    A lot of French politicians have been making the rounds being outraged and all that
    Feb 17, 2023
  12. ReaderReader
    ReaderReader
    Apparently adding insect powder to the flour will make it more expensive so that's a reason not to and I'm pretty sure it's not the only insect that's declared "fine to eat" by the eu
    Feb 17, 2023