1. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Thank you for the recommendation!
    Mar 15, 2023
    Blitz likes this.
  2. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Welp. I finished it.
    ...it feels weird. It doesn't feel fulfilling.
    The story is good, but the endings are... not satisfactory.
    Mar 17, 2023
    Blitz likes this.
  3. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    --also, I can't FC this game (right now) because the last 3 achievements are:
    1) playing this game at midnight
    2) playing this game 3 days after my initial start
    3) getting all other achievements
    Mar 17, 2023
    Blitz likes this.
  4. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    The UI is great, though I'd appreciate a skip-button rather than mashing the "cancel" button. The art is PHENOMENAL. The voice acting... is non-existent LMAO. But yeah, it do be looking good barring the fact that the ending felt lackluster.
    Mar 17, 2023
    Blitz likes this.
  5. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    In the "good end", everything is boring and "those who died can't return".

In the "fake end"... actually, the fake end low-key kinda sounds more interesting. ACTUALLY, all "bad ends" are somehow more interesting than the good end. WAIT A MINUTE, YEAH. WTF!?
    Mar 17, 2023
    Blitz likes this.
  6. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Bad End 1 is lackluster because it doesn't show "what happened afterwards with the world", which is ironically what Bad End 2 did instead.

Bad End 3 and Bad End 4 "are somehow perfect". (One might even consider that Bad End 3 is a Good End.)

Bad End 5 is not an Ending. It's a cliffhanger. This thing NEEDS a sequel, but... I know it won't have one, because "that won't be a good end". orz
    Mar 17, 2023
    Blitz likes this.
  7. Blitz
    Blitz
    Yeah, I had the same exact thoughts with the endings. I liked 2 ans 3 the most, the actual true ending felt quite lackluster and book by book
    Mar 20, 2023
  8. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Still... based on the True End, ressurrection ought to be impossible, but unless that statement was a lie, or unless the entirety of the second timeline is a lie, then the ritual *does* exist.

Ending 3 proves someone got revived through the worldview of two characters.
    In Ending 2, "someone" claims to be Lady Ashino, and in Ending 4, Ayame Tono "eventually" becomes a genius.
    Mar 20, 2023
    I Am Made Of Memories likes this.
  9. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    The ambiguity is strong.

[2] does not tell whether "someone" is possessed or whether someone got ressurrected.
    [3] *strongly* implies someone got ressurrected, but technically it could still be possession.
    [4] implies possession, but technically she could have become a genius by learning from the ressurrected genius.
    Mar 20, 2023