Last time I checked, yes! Did ya need something or just checking ^^
    Jul 10, 2016
  2. vrooave
    vrooave
    nah, i am just checking, haven't seen you around mate ahahaha
    Jul 10, 2016
  3. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Oh, I am around.. just didn't post a lot~ Recently I've been trying to read guild cheat receptionist but I always end up getting distracted by something.
    Jul 10, 2016
  4. vrooave
    vrooave
    yare yare~~~ is it op & is there a harem in it? it seems intresting from it's name
    Jul 11, 2016
  5. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Uh it's a female lead. She is op but pretty much low key as well. No sign of a harem. It's quite literally a beautiful cheat elf working as a receptionist. It's one of the better lns I've read so I'd recc it.
    Jul 11, 2016
  6. vrooave
    vrooave
    female protagonist? is it weird? i've avoid female mc my whole life...
    Jul 11, 2016
  7. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    You miss out on so much!!! Anyway define weird? It seemed pretty normal to me. I should have mentioned it earlier but it is a reincarnation gender bender but you don't even hear much of anything from her past life. At all.
    Jul 11, 2016
  8. vrooave
    vrooave
    because whenever i read i try to imagine that i am the MC, i've always avoid gender bender... you know i can't imagine how does it feels to suddenly wokeup and became a girl... that is my biggest nightmare...
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.
  9. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Well shes not doing a lot of gender specific things but if you don't like gender benders (or female leads in general) nothing can be done about it ^^
    Jul 11, 2016
  10. vrooave
    vrooave
    that's why i ask... is it weird? or actually.... you are into BL aren't you...
    Jul 11, 2016
  11. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    I swear I am not.. just yuri!!! Edit: If you're worrying if there is a male lead as a romantic interest then no. She's wants to flirt with this other female receptionist named Ria but besides that no sign of any romantic interest in her part. The story feels more about the side characters and how MC effects them than the MC itself.
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  12. vrooave
    vrooave
    ahahahah, just kidding... so as you mr gender bender lover, have you seen a gender bender fall in love in their ACTUAL gender? :/
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.
  13. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Uh nope, but I went ahead and edited the above comment ^
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  14. vrooave
    vrooave
    ah, you yuri lovers XD, i guess i should stop teasing you here ahhahaha, btw do you have a good romance recommendation? i am starving for something sweet and please no BL :v
    Jul 11, 2016
  15. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  16. vrooave
    vrooave
    err, it's harem but it's ghost... its confusing... btw thanks
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.
  17. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    I'm really not good at recalling things!! I know I've read stuff that made me cry before but I cannot for the life of me recall them.
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  18. vrooave
    vrooave
    isn't there something that make you impressed and read it over and over again?....
    Jul 11, 2016
  19. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Uhh maybe? Well nothing to the extent of reading it several times again and again. There's too many new novels to read! I might one day look back and decide to read it again but... yeah. Give me an example of a novel you read multiple times.
    Jul 11, 2016
  20. vrooave
    vrooave
    well, emm... errr.... ATG, i've read CYC's and Yun Che romance for several times, and then there is Hajiotsu (manga).. and then Harry Potter.. and then... Re: Otaku Prince life in another world (RRL}
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.
  21. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  22. vrooave
    vrooave
    oh man, the no breath heroine.... the only yandere that allow MC to have harem.... she is surely ABNORMAL ahahaha,

read the manga, it's sweet..

and btw I re-read otaku prince the most. i find Lyle x Head master love sweet and actually a bit hurt because of unstable update rate but still. waiting is better than nothing ahahaha
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.
  23. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    I ship Lyle x Feme but thats just because kemonomimi are lovely.
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  24. vrooave
    vrooave
    ah, the latest arc is about Feme, I only hope after this arc end, he will bring Feme home because she deserve it more than that dammed grfon or somthing like that

edit: AND HE NEEDS A LOLI VAMPIRE OR AN ELF! AHAHAHA
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.
  25. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Jul 11, 2016
    vrooave likes this.
  26. vrooave
    vrooave
    oh my god, it's gender bender and it's yuri (=_=), y-youu

ah I dunno, but the writer is someone who love legendary beast like Phoenix, Dragon, Griffin and so on... probably the next one is maybe lamia? loll
    Jul 11, 2016
  27. Kyuuketsuki
    Kyuuketsuki
    Phoenix? Well that griffon was originally a reference to mondaiji tachi but it evolved into a heroine.
    Jul 11, 2016
  28. vrooave
    vrooave
    i dunno the reference, is it that 1 boy and 2 girls summoned? extra an servant vampire and bunny girls?

but surely he is a hardcore otaku, he used so many references... but i guess sometimes later the idea of 4 Japanese divine beast will be used too ahahaha
    Jul 11, 2016
    Kyuuketsuki likes this.