Comments on Profile Post by Little Dragon

1. Ophious
    Ophious
    You can’t start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one.
    Jul 18, 2016
    pocketbear likes this.
  2. Little Dragon
    Little Dragon
    Between the glory of the past or the promise of the future, I choose the former. Not because it is more comfortable but because it already decided. Forever to be, and unchanging. Unlike the shifting sands of what is to come.
    Jul 18, 2016
  3. Ophious
    Ophious
    We can’t change our past, but we can choose our destiny. You can’t look into a bright future if your eyes are still filled with tears from the past.
    Jul 18, 2016
  4. Little Dragon
    Little Dragon
    The future is so bright it is blinding. I shall shield myself with past.
    Jul 18, 2016
  5. Ophious
    Ophious
    The future is stardust because you can dream it. The present is clay because you can mold it. But the past is stone because you can never change it.
    Jul 18, 2016
  6. Little Dragon
    Little Dragon
    I shall take a house of stone over a house of stardust. Stone will brace the storm while stardust shall flutter away in the winds.
    Jul 18, 2016
  7. Ophious
    Ophious
    You can’t drive forward on the road of life if you’re looking in the rear view mirror.
    Jul 18, 2016
  8. Little Dragon
    Little Dragon
    You must keep your eyes on what is behind you so it does not come crashing into you.
    Jul 18, 2016
  9. Ophious
    Ophious
    When a door closes, we often look so longingly back at it, that we don’t see a new one has opened. So face forward, and take a step, the door is shut but another is open, regretting about the closed door is fine but it is not an excuse to not try out the door right in front of you.
    Jul 18, 2016