Comments on Profile Post by kainee

1. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    Still your chinese post apocalyptic wn?
    Aug 27, 2016
  2. kainee
    kainee
    Yeah, still trying to read to find out how the author's gonna BS his way out of Earth no longer being in orbit around the sun. It's still in the middle of a battle royale fight between humanity and 7 other alien races but it's fucking boring.
    Aug 27, 2016
  3. kainee
    kainee
    50K people who recommended this novel on Qidian this month, I look down you and your taste.
    Aug 27, 2016
  4. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    that's still the first arc right?
    Aug 27, 2016
  5. kainee
    kainee
    Yeah but the author's prolonging its resolution with this bitch fight between the 8 alien races.
    Aug 27, 2016
  6. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    I'm surprised it's that much. It only has 68k total recommendations
    Aug 27, 2016
  7. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    the heck are the rest arcs about? conquering the galaxy?
    Aug 27, 2016
  8. kainee
    kainee
    That's how it's advertised on Qidian's related recommendations... And how I got tricked... :-( I think I'm getting closer to the resolution though. It looks like they're gonna try to make an artificial sun...
    Aug 27, 2016
  9. kainee
    kainee
    The rest of the arcs look like it's gonna be an intergalactic bitch fight with other civilizations who've also been forced into a post-apocalyptic end and become spacefaring civs bc of their mother world dying. Author hints there's some mysterious force/power behind this pulling the strings in the background but I'm not intrigued enough to hang around for that answer.
    Aug 27, 2016
  10. kainee
    kainee
    I scanned ahead at the chapter titles and the author's probably going to bring in physical gods as the reason for all this fuckign around with the different civs of the universe.
    Aug 27, 2016
  11. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    If it goes the classical road, MC becomes a god and create a new solar system. Amirite?
    Aug 27, 2016
  12. kainee
    kainee
    I dunno but it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Or maybe he'll overthrow the gods and be new god. Dunno. Don't care. Have had it up to here with the author's BS. Dropping...
    Aug 27, 2016
  13. Vrinshael
  14. kainee
    kainee
    Yeah, now, have to maybe read the KR novels @episod3ux recommended as a palate cleanser...
    Aug 27, 2016
  15. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    Which ones were those?
    Aug 27, 2016
  16. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Everyone Else's a returnee
    Sovereign of Judgment
    King of the battlefield
    Aug 27, 2016
  17. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    and Dungeon Defense
    Aug 27, 2016
  18. kainee
    kainee
    Sovereign of Judgment and King of the Battlefield.
    Aug 27, 2016
  19. kainee
    kainee
    Already read Returnee so I'm current with it. Starting on Sovereign now.
    Aug 27, 2016
  20. Vrinshael
    Vrinshael
    I've only read KotB so far out of these. Not enough chapters in EER and SoJ. I'll wait one more volume for DD.
    Aug 27, 2016
  21. Jaded
    Jaded
    Who's Saiyajin?
    Aug 27, 2016
  22. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Saiyajin = Saiyan.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Jaded likes this.
  23. kainee
    kainee
    Yeah, I read it in Chinese, too. Which is why I was WTF about it.
    Aug 27, 2016
  24. Jaded
    Jaded
    Which novel are you talking about btw? GDW?
    Aug 27, 2016
  25. kainee
    kainee
    No, a CN novel that isn't being translated and I just dropped reading. I was giving @episod3ux a semi-running commentary on it.
    Aug 27, 2016
    episod3ux likes this.
  26. Jaded
    Jaded
    You can read Mandarin?
    I hate you!!!
    Well...not hate, but I'm jealous...
    Aug 27, 2016
  27. kainee
    kainee
    Yeah, I'm mainly on NU to follow the JP and KR novel translations. I do dabble in reviewing the CN translations if I can give spoilers as a service.
    Aug 27, 2016
  28. Jaded
    Jaded
    The KR novels are good....
    Pretty much following every active KR novel.
    Aug 27, 2016
  29. kainee
    kainee
    It's probably a lot easier for the KR translators to pick and choose since there's a lot less of them and they get the pick of the bunch. CN & JP have a lot more drama bc of the poaching and bigger pool of translators.
    Aug 27, 2016
  30. Jaded
    Jaded
    You think? But there are plenty of JP and CN's out there. Most CN translators simply limit themselves to xianxia/xuanhuan.
    Aug 27, 2016
    kainee likes this.
  31. kainee
    kainee
    Yeah, which is why I feel pretty badly for the CN translation readers bc they're screwed over by translators' tunnel vision.
    Aug 27, 2016
  32. kainee
    kainee
    I read a lot of economic/building/sim type of CN novels but they would take a lot of work to translate well and properly so I understand why translators just decide to pick low hanging fruit with a xuanhuan/xiuzhen project. But it sucks for readers.
    Aug 27, 2016