Comments on Profile Post by Readingaddict36

1. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    Just pay it for her. Happen once irl
    Sep 20, 2016
    AliceShiki and Readingaddict36 like this.
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Wow, that's... I'd probably say I didn't see it... Mainly because it's extremely unlikely for me to ever notice this kind of thing, I'm usually very distracted while walking...

If I had seen though... I think I'd do as Fazzeta suggested, I think I'd act like that at least... Hard to be sure of it without it actually happening to me...
    Sep 20, 2016
    Readingaddict36 likes this.
  3. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    *tilts head* id report. On a black white scale theres nothing gray about this
    Sep 21, 2016
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    There surely isn't anything gray about it, but... I'd feel really bad about it, even if she is the one at fault, so... I don't think I would.
    Sep 21, 2016
  5. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    What do you feel about street beggars?
    Sep 21, 2016
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Mixed feelings... I don't usually donate on the street, but I usually when I'm at the bus station when I'm traveling between cities... I think they should try to get a job instead of going asking for money, but I can understand the necessity... At other times I just buy them food.
    Sep 21, 2016
  7. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    Do you know they have a community, a street beggar leader, and all that jazz? Alternatively, a street beggar can have enough earnings to be rich in their hometown?
    This is all culture specific tho, so it might not be applicable to you
    Sep 21, 2016
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Dunno, I know from my brother when he stayed a month abroad, that a beggar in Canada had an Iphone with him... If the guy has something like this, I surely won't donate anything since he doesn't need it.

I don't know anything on how things work for them though...
    Sep 21, 2016
  9. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    My religion said. As long as that person can work to search for money on his own. We cannot donate to them.
    Sep 21, 2016
  10. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    @brasca Canada has good social welfare programs. Even if the person is unemployed, they'd be able to live well just from Welfare.
    And lots of homeless aren't dying. There's also a lot of Shelters for homeless. Some people are actually homeless by choice. Consider that.
    Sep 21, 2016
  11. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    @Zeta oo~ that's something. Like forcing them to work by not giving them any fishes and such huh? Might work. How do you define can work tho, some people are simply disadvantaged, e.g. not enough education, not enough physical capabilities for labour intensive works, etc
    Sep 21, 2016
  12. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    Yes. Give them a bait and fishing tools. If they disabled, do what they can do. Tailor. Baking. Drawing. Singing. Teaching. Babysitter.

There is tons of works for them out there. That is not a reason for being a beggar and low yourself to others. Harsh. But. It's for their own good.
    Sep 21, 2016