Spoiler 《BL》 End of the World's Trade God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.wattpad.com/553376593-danmei-bl-recommendations-end-of-the-world's-trade

http://www.danmeila.com/xuanhuanlingyi/21322.html

Through the end of life and the world of peace, alternating between reselling goods, to rewrite the future that should have been a hopeless situation.

Gold, jewelry, and antiques can all be exchanged for food! A pound of rice can be exchanged for High-tech god horse not too cheap!

Once again, the favored Jedi warriors rebounded and used the same counter-attack as God to flash everyone's titanium alloy eyes and embark on the pinnacle of hope.

Small theatre:

Han Yu: After the confession was rejected seven times, is it possible to summon the dragon?

Yan Jingqi: No, after seven times, waiting for you is the eighth time and not Shenlong.

Han Yu: Daughter-in-law, why do you have so much strength, it's unscientific!

Yan Jingqi: Because I'm an alien.

Han Yu: The vast galaxy cannot stop our fate, Daughter-in-law, you are for me!

Yan Jingqi: Come on, give me this evil enchantment!

People: ... Dog food is too much. ←_←

Note:

Dog food = PDA // Daughter in law = I dunno why they use that. But anyway, it's the equivalent of 'my wife' or 'my family's daughter in law'. Sometimes they use 'daughter in law son'. It's confusing lol // Jedi - the people with special privileges

- Do you think you're a God when you have a portable space and elemental abilities in a doomsday world? HAH! Wrong! This MC's ability will make you understand the meaning of 'Heavens beyond Heavens and Mountains beyond Mountains'

- MC's younger brother tried to kill him using a gas explosion. MC then traveled to an alternate universe - a world with zombies. MC did not die in the explosion but gained a game-like system which teleported him to the Z world.

- The world he teleported into was like a replica of Earth but was 10 years more advanced when it comes to technology. And the world's population was around 70Billion people.

- YOU MIGHT GET BORED with this one tho. Because the MC was more focused on business-related kinds of stuff. If you're not into planning/strategizing, building an empire, recruiting talents and politics then this might not be for you. As you can see, the MC can travel back and forth from earth and z world so... you can probably guess what happened.

- Happy Ending

@alexfilia

Heungbo, Izn, Keisotsuna and 22 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shizun i love you :cry: and i officially hate wattpad :D

i'll transfer over the spoilers in a sec

pcheshire, DemWafflz, clear and 7 others like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @ShenHua (give her tons of cookies!)

MC can only jump in between this world and a parallel world.
    The first chapter is mostly:
    1/3 = describing zombie apocalyptic world (surroundings, ravaged building, starving survivors, refugee shelter, etc), describing MC (Yan JingQi)
    2/3 = Describing MC's family history (Apparently he is the fourth generation of a well-off merchant family. 1st generation, MC's great-grandfather went overseas to study, came back and started a business. When Qing Dynasty collapse, he fled to Hong Kong. The 2nd + 3rd generation expanded the business empire.
    3/3 = Describing how MC got the ability to travel between worlds. With so many cousins all vying to inherit part of the empire, MC had to fight them off since he was young. However, in the end, it is his own blood-brother (younger) who colluded with his cousins to kick him out of the Yan Family. After MC is forced to sign his assets away, his younger brother blew up his car with him in it. MC woke up in the zombie apocalypse world.

MC has a 'game-interface' where he can see 3 bars: cool-off period (no idea what that is. I'm not familiar with gaming terms in Chinese), hoarding capacity (encumbrance) and EXP

(cool down period is like when you release this skill/technique in a game u have to wait some time (in this case 2 hours) for u to use the skill again)

He thought he died and transmigrated into another world where he has a system, but after fiddling about with it, he realises he can travel between his original world and this zombie apocalypse one

His space is approx. 10 square feet and can be transferred with him
    After his second try going from his original world back to the apocalypse world, he exchanged some food for a handheld AI computer
    He decides his first priority is not to explore the various high-tech items in the apocalypse world, but to make himself stronger (in the combat sense) so he wouldn't need to worry about being killed off by anyone again(edited)
    In the apocalypse world, there are Ability Users too (not surprised by this)

Scientists have discovered/created a fluid that will allow ordinary humans to possess abilities too, but it is not perfect yet, with a chance the person will turn into a zombie. So MC holds off wanting to have an ability

The refugee camp is split into two districts, with the inner district being cleaner, safer, etc than the outer, and one needs to hand over a thousand Rank 1 crystals (taken from zombies) or the equivalent of it to enter. Food can also be used as payment, and Ability Users can enter free of charge

After taking in the general situation of the camp and overhearing what survivors are willing to pay for certain goods, MC starts to think about establishing his trade empire here

ML, Han Ting, is a member of the Lei Ting army corps (position yet unknown), who spots MC standing off to the side when his convoy passes through the camp.

MC exchanges 1.5kg of refined salt for 1,500 Rank 1 crystals, and system asks him if he would like to absorb the crystals. MC chose 'no' because he needs to pay entrance fee. He will try absorbing some when he has surplus crystals.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  4. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth story? Thank you @alexfilia for poking me...

Now, shall I camp here for spoilers? *It is rare that I am the first camper. Now thanks to the fact I need to paraphrase my report...too much similarities, I become one*

Banzai!

5. solomaize

solomaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Stalking!

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! I do kinda like Z stories. Hmm, how long is this though? I don't have time to read like 500 chapters.

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The title remind me of one of Vocaloid song

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds perfect for me :>

9. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    70Billion people?!!! HOW??!!! Are you sure that you're not mistaken?

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I was thinking they're in a zombie apocalypse and yet their numbers are beyond the planet's capability. Like, were they 200 billion before that? So that the apocalypse brought the numbers down to 70 billion, lol.

Onelifeonelove and kiara8 like this.
  11. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a fat world it is:cookie:

DemWafflz likes this.
  12. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sound very familiar. It is almost like the non BL novel ( I have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World) where the MC can traverses between two world also one modern earth and another in a apocalyptic zombie world and he also want to strengthen himself.

DemWafflz and cheerydandan like this.
  13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This one sounds interesting..so hopping back and forth huh...is ML in the original world or the apocalyptic one?

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Apocalyptic right? He was at the refugee camp

Kailyria20 likes this.
  15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well MC can hop between worlds so its possible ML can too? XD All the better to chase him down right~

16. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    149 chapters and completed. Don't know how long each chapter is tho.

readerz likes this.
  17. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gonna plagiarize the animations from the other world and publish them under his own name in the real world.:D
    I think it's quite interesting because usually, it's the other way around.

Tintl and kiara8 like this.
  18. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link