Spoiler 【BL】The Young General's Precious 军少掌中宝

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zryuu, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came across this a few days ago and it looks interesting, but the build up feels kinda slow and chapters r locked from 40+ onwards so was wondering if anyone read this before and if they have the link to the raws :unsure: Oh and for the title, directly translated it's "The Young General's Treasure in his Palm" so it can be translated as The Young General's Treasure too but I used precious cuz the treasure is referring to a human so I thought precious would fit better heh

Raw link: http://www.lcread.com/bookpage/316620/index.html

Synopsis:

Yun Che, the man who made a name for himself after the apocalypse and was even personally headhunted by the military died a terrible death by the hands of his “lover” and “family”. However, he experienced rebirth and returned to the time before the apocalypse. This time, he would rather let the world down, than allow the world to let him down.

Xing Feng, a third generation young master descended from a military family surprisingly retired from the army at the age of twenty in a halo of glory. After abandoning the military, he became a businessman.When the apocalypse arrived, he coincidentally met Yun Che, and from then on started a new chapter of his life. Meanwhile, he had to constantly renew his moral principles and adjust his moral compass, while pampering the precious treasure in his hand.

"Aren't you going to say hi to Xiao Che?"

Yun Che was basically this op guy in the apocalypse world with the lightning-type ability which is the ability with the highest attacking power so he was supposedly untouchable. But his asshole lover went to betray him + his sister-in-law and caught him and wanted to do some experiment on him and his nephew (THE SISTER-IN-LAW'S SON). The asshole lover was actually str8 but pretended to be gay to stay with YC for 4 years and YC didn't suspect him even though the most they did throughout the time they were together was kissing...and like... dispassionate kissing LOL idk but he did say that he was desperate for that bit of warmth in the world after the apocalypse cuz everyone lost their humanity etc etc. so he wanted to believe that the "love" they had was real. Anyway so they wanted to do experiments on him and his nephew, and he saw his nephew's head get cut open right in front of his eyes and had his brain scooped out........ yeah this novel can get a bit graphic sometimes I think...... then his fake lover came in and he went berserk and decided to basically self-destruct.

Then when he woke up he realised that he had experienced a rebirth and he had returned to about 2 weeks before the apocalypse so he started prepping for the zombie apocalypse and stuff and wanted to save his family whom he couldn't protect in the past life i.e. his sister, bro and nephew. His sister was apparently eaten by zombies just a few days after the apocalypse started, his twin bro turned into a zombie and his nephew.... so anyway he started prepping and stuff then 2 days before the apocalypse he told his sis and bro to come meet him cuz he was really "sick" LOL but u know shit happens they don't come. Then YC hurriedly went to pick up his sis but he was rly worried and agitated so he hit someone's car and guesS WHO!!! It's Xing Feng!!! The big golden thigh that he would be hugging soon!!! But this was just the first meeting and XF let him off and started developing an interest in him (not romantically but more of a "wow hmm that guy wasn't scared of me at all haha so interesting") Ya so he goes to pick up his sis, then went to pick up his bro but he was too late and his bro turned into a zombie. But his bro turned into a potentially high-level zombie though right now his bro is low-leveled but he has the potential to turn op and op zombies look more like humans and their intelligence will be like a human so YC thinks that if he "raises" his zombie bro his bro will eventually resume his consciousness.

I'm only at about chapter 30+ BUT JUST A FEW MORE N I CAN'T ACCESS THE REST :cry:

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to sis in law?

3. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realised my summary was a bit misleading, YC was betrayed by both his lover and his sis-in-law. His sis-in-law apparently came from some rly powerful family and in his previous life was a high-ranking official in one of the most prosperous bases. Nothing much has been said about him in the current life tho cuz he hasn't appeared

morticia_addams likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So sis in law agreed to have them opened up her son’s head? Or is it MC’s sister’s son?

5. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would think so :/ cuz the fake lover just insinuated that he got help from sis-in-law to capture YC and Nephew. And so far in the current life the sis-in-law has been depicted as an asshole who doesn’t rly go home and didn’t even contact YC’s sis when the apocalypse happen... unless there’s some plot twist somewhere and he ends up having legit reasons for the stuff he did so far

Anie and kiara8 like this.
  6. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean brother-in-law? Is he/she the sister's husband or the brother's wife?

Neelambori likes this.
  7. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops I mean Brother-in-law haha the sister’s Husband

KazeYuki likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you confused me

9. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Confused as well but I am still more curious. :blobpats:
    So, if I understand correctly, the ass lover got together with the husband of his sister? But he was straight...?
    Or there was something else? :hmm:

10. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, the ass lover was with MC, but betrayed MC to be with this other random girl (dk who, but apparently she has a grudge against MC). Brother-in-law hasn’t made an appearance, so dk much about him.

In the first chapter, MC was in a lab with his nephew, and both of them were tied to some operation table. He was wondering how he got caught and screaming at the scientists to let his nephew go, but of course they ignored him. Then suddenly his “lover” came in, and he was locking arms with a beautiful woman and all the scientists greeted him respectfully. That was when MC got an epiphany and was like “ah so you’re the one who betrayed me” cuz MC supposed to be OP and can’t actually be captured easily. And that was also when MC realised that his “lover” was actually straight and was lying to him for the past 4 years. Then his lover told him that he received some help from the Zhou family, and the Zhou family = his bro-in-law’s family and his bro-in-law was the highest ranking member in the family, so that’s when MC knew that it was his bro-in-law who joined hands with his lover to capture him. The beautiful woman who was with his lover started cursing him and stuff idk why she has a grudge against him, and the scientists continued experimenting on his nephew. It was when MC saw his nephew die in front of him that he went berserk and self-destructed.

After rebirth, he decided to screw the rest of the world and only focus on protecting his family. And he also wanted to form his own group cuz according to MC it’s better to rely on himself than on others (like other groups), and he says having a group in the apocalypse is impt.

So this novel has ability users along with zombies, and the abilities have levels as well. So far the known abilities are:
    - Lightning (ability with the strongest combative power)
    - Space (this is apparently one of the most useful abilities where you have your own space to store lots of stuff, but no combative power)
    - Earth (lmao if you’re strong enough apparently can turn the ground into quicksand)
    - Water (but apparently it’s non-combative at the start??? Only useful for producing drinking water at the beginning)
    - Wind (also not very useful at the start, MC has this and he uses wind to cover himself and his group so that zombies can’t smell them)
    - Fire
    - all-typer (all abilities LOL)

Impt thing abt these abilities are their levels. They go by level 1, level 2 etc etc. And if you have more than one ability, every ability must reach the same lvl before you can continue levelling your abilities, so for someone who is an all-typer it’s not necessarily v good too cuz that’s a lot of abilities to level.......

Yun Che (MC) lightning, wind and space
    Yun Yao (MC Sister) water
    Yun Cheng (MC bro) zombie
    Hei Yu (mythical beast...dog...pet, who’s the guardian of MC’s space
    Zhou Zeyu (random dude they picked up at the start ) wind
    Leng Yehan (fire)
    Lu Haixuan no ability
    Zhan Yafei (ability user but dk the ability)

Xing Feng (ML) space + ?? —> ML apparently is always protected by strong ability users and appears weak but MC always says he doesn’t believe that he’s really as weak as the rumours make him out to be

pcheshire, Ressianne, Shizun and 17 others like this.
  11. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 1st chap, MC woke up in operation room. He and his nephew (Hao Chen) were strapped on operation table. Nephew was son of MC's sister who had passed away.

Villain 1 (MC's ex boyfriend) came. He's a doctor (associate professor of the same university as MC. That's how they knew each other before zombie). He gave MC drug to supress his power. Villain 1 was accompanied by a woman. She hated MC, MC's sister and the whole MC's family. MC found out that villain ex bf, the woman, and MC's brother in law were responsible for his situation now.

The doctors injected something into Hao Chen. They then shaved his hair, cracked open his head and took out his brain. MC broke down witnessing this. He used his power and killed ex bf with one lightning strike. MC then used all his power to destroy the base. None was left.

Ex bf only pretended to swing that way. MC only realized it now that ex bf never touched him (no kissing etc) during 4 years dating. The relationship was all him. However after killing ex bf, MC didn't feel heartache at all. MC thought that he actually never love ex bf, but it was their condition that made him think that he like ex bf. (Two men durin apocalypse, zombie rampaging)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  12. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    awaiting for spoilers

13. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    MC woke up in the past, half month before the zombie outbreak happened. In the next few chapters, he spent time to collect food/equipment/supply needed. Since he was dirt poor, he took loan to finance his shopping. It wasn't as if he needed to pay it back.

MC also took revenge on ex bf. The man actually slept with his fellow professor at university, a 40 something fat lady. MC secretly took their video and hacked their university server so everyone (students, lecturer) watched it.

Unknown virus spread and turned human infected into zombie. MC went to take his sister away. The sister was treated very badly by her family in law. Before this, he had called his sister and twin brother and told them to stay safe (lock the door etc). Mc had to make sure that they were alive this time.

Shizun, Ease, soie_yoie and 12 others like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sci-fi and apocalyptic story, not really my cup of tea, but I love a good plotline. :sushi_singing:
    Time to call the sect members I think~
    @alexfilia @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

15. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    summoned but I have never liked apocalyptic novels or movies of any kind :blobpeek:

skipping but thank you @Zhen_Qing for the heads up

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  16. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    More apocalypse?! Yaaay for my apocalypse cravings~

*clicks watch thread*

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  17. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    That name Yun Che :blobsleepless:

18. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC went to pick his sister and nephew from Zhou family. Sister was treatened badly by her in law. They even called her son bastard. It's implied that Zhou family left sister behind when they escaped so she was killed in previous life. MC threatened that he would make them pay everything they had done to his sister.

- they escaped from Zhou house. MC killed zombies. He also told sister how to kill zombie, saying that in apocalypse: "the strong will live and the weak will die. You have to protect yourself and your kid."

- MC had space ability which was really useful. He could put things away in his space. It was beginning of zombie havoc, so electricity etc still functioned. Many people thought that government will save the day abd handle everything. Some however already hoarded supply.

- MC, his sister aka Yunyao, and nephew went to other city by car to pick MC's twin brother. On the way, they met Zhou Zeyu whom MC had previously met. ZZ's mother turned into zombie and dad was bitten when trying to save him. MC let him stay as exchange to taking care of his sister. Yunyao's power started to manifest so she got fever. Sister power turned to be water.

- MC's space had guardian inside it. They formed contract and it was able to come out. Hei Yu took a form of small dog but when needed his form grow larger.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    kirameki, Shizun, Kaylee and 16 others like this.
  19. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ....eh raise a zombie brother....somehow i feel drama might follow that with a big capital Super drama!

michoux and Kleep like this.
  20. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC and the gang finally arrived at university. But he was too late, Yun Cheng was already infected. MC then force feed his brother spring water from his space. It accelarated the virus that YC turned into level 10 zombie.

- the higher the level of the zombie was, the higher their intelligence and also their appearance was more human like. They even consumed nucleus from low level zombie. YC now had pale skin, sharp teeth, he looked like vampire than zombie. However, since he evolved too fast, his intelligence level was still low, needed a lot of nucleus. MC decided that he would raise his brother.

- MC also got a few person addition to his gang. After that they left the university stadium.

I usually don't read zombie/apocalypse novel. But this is really really easy to mtl, one of the easiest I've ever read.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    kirameki, Kaylee, pcheshire and 17 others like this.