Spoiler 【BL】The Young General's Precious 军少掌中宝

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zryuu, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It helps me better understand and cope with the trauma I subjected myself to.:blobdead:the lessons make me feel that I gained some knowledge vs. mind dribble. :blobdizzy:

2. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assume u only want relationship

In actual in MC past life the two of them were together and searching for MC and family. Yehan is the illegitimate child of the capital president who seduces his mother to get access to her army as she is the sole survivor of the military family. He ran sway after his mother death and was picked up by Chen snd fell in love with him. He protected Chen and was killed by the cannibal cult and Chen was zombified snd MC has to kill him.

In this life MC was too late so his brother turn to zombie but MC raised him and feed him food from his space and zombie nucleus so Chen is different. MC keep on cleaning Chen till his brother become a clean freak whereby at one time they kill a zombie and it dirty his clothes and he want to change immediately. And he keep in keeping up in the air so he kill at a distance so he will not get dirty. Yehan help to raise Chen feeding him the best zombie nucleus and protect Chen. He got married to Chen cause Chen want to join in MC mass wedding. But Chen mentality was only a child but he like Yehan so he ask Yehan and Yehan dotes on him. Chen later recovered his humanity and memory and it is a HE for both of them. They only consummate their marriage when Chen fully recover

michoux, Shizun, Kaylee and 8 others like this.
  3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanx to @Zhen_Qing for the summon (I just realize I nvr thanked you for the pokes, sorry >_<)

I dont rly like reading apocalypse and zombie type novel. But this seems interesting, until the whole ..... xinxia, space thing, now that's confusing.
    I'll put this behind, and finish my waiting list first.

Zhen_Qing likes this.